Chapter 22 - Who was outside my door?

I believed in love in first sight. It happens to some people while others don't go through that type of psychological emotion. And me? I cared. A Lot. Some people were just made to be cared for. Some people deserved it.

Tears brimmed my eyes. I was petrified, just at the thought of loosing Justin. Was he seriously oblivious to this? Did he not know what his own dad was trying to get rid of him just for that stupid stone? I laid on my bed, facing the opposite direction of my window, and sighed. If I could attain that Ruby, I could save Justin's life. I closed my eyes for about five minutes before I felt my bed dip next to me. A strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist. A strong sense of shiver ran through my spine as Justin blew on the back of my neck and I smiled. Then I turned and threw myself at him, cuddling tight.

"Missed me?" He asked, pulling me even closer to him. I dug my head in the crook of his neck and sniffed his mouth watering smell.

"Mmm," I moaned instead, pushing myself even further to him.

"Don't rape me now," He chuckled, pulling my chin up to him.

"That's a problem?" I smiled, intertwining my fingers into his hair.

"No, not at all, Ms. Misty," He whispered, surprising me by biting down to my cheek. The combination of his wet tongue and sharp teeth biting down on my cheek was a bitter sweet pain, and I felt a bolt of sharp shock run down my spine. How can someone have the power to do that to me?

I wanted to smile and enjoy every moment I had with him right now but my mind was going insane and my thoughts were still stuck on the thoughts of loosing him. I felt a tear roll down my eye and I thanked god it was still dark. Dark enough for him to be oblivious to my silent tears. Each time I tried my hardest to stop it kept running down. With my silent fingers, I wiped them away before it touched any part of Justin's body.

"J-Justin? Can you go open that window a little wider, please? I'm getting hot," I murmured, prying myself off of him.

"Sure," He said before getting up. When he did get up, I took the golden opportunity to wipe my tears off with the back of my hands. He was so oblivious to his dad's plot of killing him. What if Naismith found out I was the Rare blood Justin found? I panicked. I sat up and watched Justin open the window. The wind pushed itself further in, splashing on to me and it felt really good. The tears kept coming out though no matter how much I tried to pry them away. When Justin turned to face me, my instincts took over and I sniffed. I didn't want to wipe my tears away because it was too dark to notice but one of the tear drop went down my neck, tickling me and I couldn't help but wipe it away. I could tell Justin's face went cold through the moonlight because he looked directly at me and I couldn't help myself but stare back.

"Angel?" The way he said my nickname much smoothly made me want to bite my lip from bursting out crying. I quickly covered my face and weeped. I could tell Justin used his super speed to catch up to me because the next thing I knew, I was being cradled up to him. He rocked me back and forth and pulled my hair slightly. I cried harder into him and grabbed onto him like there was no tomorrow.

"What's wrong, Sweetheart?"

"Nothing.." I managed to whisper.