Chapter 15 -- Blood pool

We stepped out of the car. This is our first date? I stepped on a little pebble and giggled. Not even a couple feet from me was an enormous ocean. I took my shoes off and accepted the feeling of soft sand tickling my feet. I grinned. It has been forever since I last stepped on the beach. 3 years ago, I believe? 

"You like the beach?" Justin asked, chuckling at my remarks every time the water crashed beneath me. I nodded.

"Who doesn't like the beach? I think it's a wonderful place god has ever created. It melts you away. It brings a smile to your face. It relieves your stress. Don't you think?" 

"When was the last time you came to the beach?" He asked, ignoring my question.

"Three years ago, actually. I never really got the chance to come back. My mom never had time to bring me to the beach and I never had time, either. Maybe because after my dad left us, everything began to slow down a bit." Bitter memories flashed but I chose to ignore it. Not here, not now.

"And where is your father?" Justin asked. Memories dwelled up in me again and I felt my fingers tighten around Justin's. 

"I don't know. Dead, perhaps," I said, looking away.

We walked silently on the beach, hand in hand. I took the oppertunity to look at him once every couple seconds as he did the same but we never spoke. But then I'm completely caught off gaurd as he picks me up. I shrieked. 

"Justin! Put me down, what are you doing?"

"Shut up," he chuckled. 

"Justin, wait please! I'm not dressed, oh my god, Stop! I don't want to get wet!" I squealed, kicking. 

"I told you, there is always a consequence of being mine." I rolled my eyes. Oh my god. He finally put me down on my feet and looked at me. I took this as an oppertunity to glare daggers at him.

"I'm giving you ten seconds to run. You better run." I heard him say, with a devilish smile and a chuckle. There was no turning back, and I very well knew that. So instead, I took my shirt off. Leaving me with my black tank-top and a pair of white short shorts. Then I ran as my adrenaline pumped up. I couldn't be any happier right now. I laughed.

"Justi--" I was cut off when a pair of strong arms draped themselves around my delicate waist and then spun me around. I screamed.

"Too late, Alex," He said before picking me up in a bridal style and slowly making his way towards the water. He wasn't stopping and I realized the water was coming up to his knees now.

"Justin, I swear to god. If you throw me in there, I will kill you. I'm not kidding!" I yelled, looking at the water again. But he wasn't stopping. The water was now touching my butt, and I felt the cold water. It certainly didn't feel good. In spite of fear, I quickly lunged onto Justin, wrapped my arms around his neck, rather tight, and hid my face on his chest, holding on to my life. Justin chuckled.

"Let go of me," He said. As stubborn as I was, I shook my head.

"Make me!"

"Do you really want me to? I'm much puissant than you, you know?" He spat, looking down at me. I raised my head up to look at him and then squinted my eyes.

"Justin?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Fuck you." And that's all I had to say before boosting his confident up. All he did was devilishly smile again before yanking me away from him and throwing me into the cold water. I felt my body go way down the water while the cold water engulfed me in the most uncomfortable area ever. The water hit my nose, my face, every part of my body and I coughed underneath. I started to panic beneath the water as I realized I wasn't coming up. I managed to open my eyes under the salty water and then bam! I flipped underneath then came right back up, slowly and slowly. When I reached above the water, I coughed and coughed then exhaled in relief as the air went through my lungs. I was breathing now. I was extremely mad. I looked up and Justin wasn't in sight. I looked around while my feet still dangled free in the water and then I saw him. Fifteen feet away from me. He was sitting on the sand, looking straight at me, shirtless. He smirked but yet again he was looking straight at me from fifteen feet away from the ocean. And of course he would use his stupid inhuman speed to get there before I even came up from under water.