Chapter 13 - Mine

I laid flat on the bed with Justin and looked at him, sucking my bottom lip into my mouth. I tapped my fingers lightly on the sheets, impatiently. 

"What's going on in your mind?" He asked; not a single glance at me but rather the ceiling. I released my lip.

"You can read minds, can't you?" 

"Yes, but I'd like to hear it from you rather than your mind. It's just not fair." Oh.

"Playing fair now, aren't you?" He finally looked at me and flashed me a million dollar smile. 

"What do you want to know?" He asked, chuckling. I giggled and sat up, crossing my legs in an indian style position. I looked at him carefully. What exactly do I want to know from him? 

"How did you exactly..become a vampire?" Ah. The most typical question of the day. Justin whistled out a breath.

"I was born a vampire, actually."

"How does that even happen? Don't you have to be bitten for that? And don't you have to die in order to become a vampire?" My questions bombed him and all he did was laugh at me.

"Where did you learn that from?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

"No where. It's not like I saw that in a television show. Not at all," I replied, looking everywhere but at him.

"Let me guess, a television show called..Vampire Diaries?" He asked, arching his  brow up. I snorted.

"Maybe." You can't blame a girl's favorite supernatural show. Well, mine atleast. 

"They make..weird TV shows, I swear. What the heck is a Vampire diaries anyways?" He asked, with a serious tone. I blinked at him.

"Don't tell me you never watched that before?!"

"Nope," He chuckled. Well that goes to my WHAT TO DO list with him. I giggled at that thought.

"Let me explain. And listen to it carefully--Why are you laughing?" He asked, in a serious tone.

I was laughing. At the thought of him watching Vampire Diaries with me. I couldn't help it, I was laughing historically.

"Sorry..Okay, I'll stop laughing. I just..never mind," I bit my lip. He studied me and then pulled my thighs closer to him.

"Alex."

"Yes, Justin?" I asked, grinning.

"Even if the world came to an end, even if that show was the last thing on earth to watch--I'm not watching it." I pouted. 

"Oh, yes you are. You're gonna watch it with me. Soon. Very soon," I giggled. He rolled his eyes.

"I was born a vampire. My mother is a natural born witch," He murmured, his gaze falling on me.  I was just starring at him. What was I suppose to say? I kept my mouth shut and nodded for him to continue. He chuckled and flickered his nose to one side. 

"I have both of them in me.. Natural. My father is a vampire." He emphasised his father in a way that sounded like it was a sin to even say. I cocked my head to one side. Why?

"Go, on."

"I don't think I want to explain it any further. You are freaking out right now," He murmured, brushing his fingers throughout my hair. I shook my head.

"I want to know, please." I lucidly nodded for him to know I was understanding.

"I'm a full blooded vampire while my sisters are eighty percent witch and twenty percent vampire. What you saw at the forest was them using their vampire part. Vampires often cannot stand their hunger. It's like a starving human running for food. Even though they're not fully blooded vampire, it sometimes still gets to them," He explained, sighing. That explained a whole lot.