The land of the rising sun

Je Vois La Vie En Rose ~
Seeing life through rose colored glasses. This French quote was coming again and again in Shree's mind. Like God has drawn this country with his most romantic feelings.
She has always a soft corner for this country, she doesn't know why. All the scenes from the movies, dramas and animes were coming in front of her eyes.
After last night's long nap, they became refreshed. So they went out for exploring the city of Tokyo. It was the time for cherry blossom. Shree desperately booked tickets for this time as she wanted to experience the 'Sakuramochi'.
The sakura trees were full of pink. Sakura flowers were falling from trees, tbey were on the roads and everywhere. Everything was so pink. Shree was really overwhelmed. She was catching those moments in her camera. "I'll cherish these for my life", thought Shree.

After exploring the city for the whole morning, they went to to have their lunch. There are many Indian restaurants in Japan. Shree's parents took Indian foods from an Indian restaurant. But she went for Japanese foods. She wanted to fulfill her dream of having Japanese foods. Sticky rice, Miso soup, Japanese curry, Tamagoyaki and Matcha. She had all of these.
After lunch they roamed around a little and in the evening they came back to their hotel.
After getting freshed Shree was checking the photos she took that morning, when the phone of her hotel room started ringing.

[Over the phone]

"Hello ma'am, this is from the hotel reception. Someone has come with a parcel for you. He had come in the morning too when you aren't in your room. He is telling it's urgent. Could you please confirm his identity? He's here at the lounge."

"Who's here for me with a parcel? I didn't order anything. He's telling it's urgent. Umm... Should I check out?"
"I'm coming.", said Shree over the phone.

She went to the reception. The receptionist girl showed her the guy. Shree went to him.
"Excuse me, the receptionist informed me that you were searching for me.", asked Shree.
"Are you Miss Shree from India?", the guy asked.
"Yes."
"I have a parcel for you."
"But I didn't order anything."
"I don't know about this ma'am. I have told to deliver this to you.", the guy showed a envelope and continued. "I came here in the morning too but you weren't here. I have ordered to give it to you by today."
Shree took that envelope from the guy and came to her room.

It is a plain white envelope with her name written on it. Shree opened it and found a letter and a piece of paper, which made her mouth open in wonder.

Music Academy Award Show, Japan
Special VIP Pass
Invitation for the main event
Venue : Serikawa Community Centre
Time : April 13th, 6pm onwards

"What the thing is going on the earth!!!" Shree was utterly surprised. She took that letter and started reading it.

[The Letter]

Miss S,
Someday I'll definitely pronounce your name right. But till then, I'll call you Miss S.
Hope you have gotten the VIP pass of the music show and thinking 'what the thing is going on the earth!'. You told me right Miss S. It's a duty of a person to secure their family member's well being. It's also his duty to make them smile. That's why I'm sending this to you. The show is in 2 days and I'm expecting you there. I'll send a car so don't worry about finding the address. And yes, I'll sent an Indian guide to you, who will give companion to your parents in sightseeing, that you couldn't able to give any excuse regarding your parents. I want you in the front row, cheering for us, specially for me. I'll be waiting.
Your ultimate bias
Taetae.

"Am I dreaming? I'm definitely dreaming. How could it be true?" Shree pinched herself.
"Ouch!"
No, she's not dreaming. Taehyung in real sent her the pass and the letter. She can recognize his hand writing well. She has screenshots of his every handwritten notes in her phone.
"I'm really having my best life. Thank you my Taetae. I'll be definitely present there and cheer for you."