The preparation

"No, you won't go there.", Shree's father said.
After getting the invitation, Shree went to her parent's room and told about it. And guess what... As expected, her father rejected the idea of going there.
"Baba, what are you talking? Taehyung himself sent me the invitation! I have to go.", Shree almost cried.
"No means no. You aren't going anywhere.", father kinda ordered.
"Why are you doing this to me. Maa please say something na...", Shree requested her mother.
"What would I say!", her mother asked.
Shree started crying. "Why are you both doing this to me? Don't you know how much they mean to me? I never thought in my life that I would travel with Taehyung, with all the members, in same flight. I never thought that he would talk to me. I was dreaming to meet them, to talk to them from the beginning. And now when all of these are happening, when my dream is coming to fulfill, you are telling me not to go!"
"I'm not telling you to not go for your dream. I'm telling you not to believe an unknown guy blindly.", her father tried to convince her.
"An unknown guy! He's not an unknown guy baba. He's Taehyung. I know him way more you could imagine.", Shree screamed.
"You know him only that much he wants to be known to everyone. The celebrities are like this. They always show their glam side, not their rough, bad side. All of these are eye wash. He talked to you his own. Now he sent ticket, and wanna sent car just for you. What do you think, why is he doing this? Isn't it suspicious?", father tried to explain.
"No it's not. You're thinking this because you don't know him. He genuinely loves his fans baba. He is a genuine guy.", Shree paused a little and continued again. "I know him very well baba. And I know why is he doing these. He thought about inviting me because he knows I'll be very upset not to visit them in spite of being in the same city. He thought of sending me car because he knows I couldn't able to find the exact venue. And most importantly, he thought about you two also. He informed me that he would sent an Indian guide that you could visit nearby places and don't have to face any language problem."

"Impossible, we aren't going anywhere with anyone."
"Good then. Di whatever you want. I won't force you. But I'll go there. I don't want to regret of not going there, in spite of having the opportunity. It's better to go back home rather that staying here and regret. Let's do that. Let's go back. Let the money go."

Shree's father was silent for a while. He knows how much effort her daughter has put to arrange the huge amount of money for the trip. All of these would go in vain if they go back.
"Okay, do whatever you want. But we aren't going with anyone. And also you aren't going in his car. You can only go there if you take a taxi by your own. I'm only giving you permission then."
Shree felt relieved. "Achha (okay), you don't have to go anywhere it's just for 2 hours. I'll tell the room service to give you foods and stuffs in your room. You can watch a movie in room, I'll arrange that."

Shree didn't speak further and came to her room. It's better not to argue more. Who knows when her father changes his mind.
"Yes, I'm going. I'm going to watch them perform. I'm going to watch them singing and laughing. Ohh my goodness, I'm really lucky.", she thought in her mind.

That night Shree couldn't able to sleep. The whole night she thought about the program. What to wear, what to bring, should she buy a new cloth or not. It's her first time as an ARMY to experience them to perform live. She also thought if she should buy an ARMY bomb or not. She was overwhelmed of thoughts.
"I'm coming to you, my Taetae"