Million little reasons, falling for your eyes

Six months has passed since the Japan tour. Taehyung and Shree came closer in these months. They couldn't able to talk or chat everyday but after doing their respective works and balancing their lives, they are giving enough time to this relationship. They made it clear that they are each other's priorities.
Few days after coming back from Japan the members came to know about their relationship. They became the biggest supporters after knowing Shree. The members also talk to her whenever they get time. Shree became like their sister in no time.
On the other hand, Shree also told her parents that she is in a relationship. But she didn't tell that it is with Taehyung.

It was a regular day of October. Shree was thinking about Taehyung. She was worried. For like a week Taehyung didn't contact her. Usually Taehyung calls or texts her first as he has the most tight schedule. If he gets busy or any sudden work comes, he always gives a text to Shree that he's gonna be busy for some days or so. But this time, he didn't do that. Shree texted him so many times but he didn't see those. It feels like he didn't touch his phone for a week. Also from the previous day the phone is switched off. Shree was worrying about him. She just wanted to know that he is fine and healthy.
Shree was thinking these when suddenly her phone started ringing. It's Taehyung.

Shree picked up the call and asked in a row.
"Tae, are you okay? Is everything okay? Eomma, Appa, Tan, members, everyone is okay, na?"
"Everything is fine my love. Everyone is fit and healthy"
"Then why didn't you call me for a week? You couldn't imagine how much worried I was."
"My love is worried for me. Good good."
"I am serious."
Taehyung smiled and said, "Wanna meet?"
"I'm dying to meet you bub. But this situation.", Shree became sad.
"Umm... If my baby wants then I can do a magic. It will take all her worries out."
"How is that?"
"Hotel Grand, how much far is it from your house?"
"Half an hour from my house. But why?"
"Tomorrow is Sunday. I know you have the day off. Come to the hotel in the morning."
"What are you talking Tae? Why should I go there?"
"I'm here Ms. pabo."
"Tell me you're not joking."
"I'm not joking my love. I came here this morning. I didn't contact you for a week because I was drowned in work. I finished like a month's work in advance just to come to you and spend few days with you. I just couldn't live peacefully without you love."
Shree was amazed. Taehyung really loves her way more imagined.
"I am coming tomorrow no matter what happens.", she said.
"Hmm. Come to your Taetae. He is missing you badly."

Shree always admires this side of Taehyung. Taehyung is a matured man, there is nothing he can't do. He always works hard, looks after his family, does his duties with so much sincerity. But when comes to Shree, he becomes a little baby, her Taetae.

The next day Shree went to that hotel to meet Taehyung. They became emotional. They were meeting after six months. The two took each other in their embrace.
"Come love, I have something for you."
"Another surprise!!!"
Taehyung called the room service and brought Shree's favorite foods, wine and a cake.
"Cake!!! Why is that?"
"Happy Birthday my love."

"How did you know? I didn't tell you about my birthday!", Shree almost cried.
"Your boyfie can do anything babe. And it would be a shame if I don't know your special day.", Taehyung replied.

Taehyung is really a sweetheart. He found out Shree's birthday, her favorite things. He worked hard in advance just to make her special day more special. Shree was falling for him more and more.

That day they spent together. They celebrated Shree's birthday, shared the untold stories which were piling up for six months. The members also called and wished her. They also sent gifts for her with Taehyung.

"And your gift?", asked Shree teasingly.
"My baby wants gift?"
"Hmm"
"Close your eyes then."
Shree closed her eyes. Taehyung came closer and captured her lips into his.
"This is your birthday gift. Now can I have my return gift?"