Is it a date?

Finally the day has come. Shree was ready and waiting for the car. The previous day she made her parents agreed somehow. Obviously she didn't tell that she is gonna go out with Taehyung. It could create a fuss.
She has worn a semi-formal, casual kinda attire. She didn't know where she is going. Because Taehyung kept it surprise. Actually she liked it. Who doesn't like surprises?

Shree's outfit >>

On the other hand, Taehyung was hella nervous

On the other hand, Taehyung was hella nervous. He usually goes out with male friends or in groups, but he never went out just with a girl. On top of that he himself asked Shree for this meet up.
Taehyung started thinking, "What is she thinking about this? Could she judge me for asking her? No no. She is not like other girls. Ahh... Why am I thinking so much specifically about her?"
Taehyung became shy. So, he had a look into the mirror for the last time. "Not bad. I shouldn't be overdressed."
After that he called his driver to pick up Shree. He would go separately. Because he wanted to meet her on the location and watch her reaction.

Taehyung's outfit >>

The car took Shree to her destination

The car took Shree to her destination. Taehyung has already reached there. After meeting her, he took her to the exact venue.
It was an amusement park.
"Amusement park!!! I read somewhere that he wants to go to an amusement park for his first date. Oh my goodness!!! Is he thinking it as a date?", Shree exclaimed.

Taehyung always wanted to go to an amusement park for his first date. When he was choosing a venue to meet Shree, the first option came to his mind was the amusement park. He wasn't aware but he was holding a space for Shree.
They entered the park. It was less crowded as it was a weekday. There were many rides, some food stalls, stalls of various goods and many more. They were roaming around.
Then Shree started talking. Usually she is an introvert but if she gets a similar minded companion, she talks a lot.
Here the situation was same. Shree knows Taehyung very well. It was their third meeting. So somehow she starts opening up.
And there was Taehyung. He couldn't able to shift his eyes from her. He was getting drawn by her childish behavior. His heart was beating loudly. He was afraid that Shree could hear his heartbeats but she was in her own world.
Suddenly Shree got her senses back.
"Oh no! I am talking continuously from then.", she got embarrassed. "Actually I talk a lot.", she scratched her head.
"Let's ride the roller-coaster.", Taehyung asked.
"Roller-coaster!!! I... I like to but... but I have fear of height.", Shree explained.
Shree eventually gave up. Taehyung assured her it won't cause that much trouble.

After roller-coaster ride, they rode few more rides. Shree bought foods for them. They also bought some toys.
Taehyung was really enjoying the day. He felt as if he became a kid again. Shree was also giving company to him like a kid.
Taehyung was surprised too. They were so similar that at first he thought Shree was enacting like that. But after few moments he felt it was her authenticity.
They both have fear of height. They both can't tolerate spicy foods. Both of their favorite things are same.
Taehyung also figured out how much she knows about his tastes. Taehyung doesn't like dresses in first date. So she didn't dress like that. He doesn't like people who treat him like a celebrity to seek attention. Shree didn't do that. She was behaving like a friend but that too being in limit.
Taehyung noticed Shree was really in fear when she was riding the roller-coaster. But she didn't hold Taehyung in spite of having the opportunity.
Taehyung was really impressed.

It became dark. They came to a lake beside the park. They were walking side by side, when Taehyung called her.
"How was the ma'am? I guess you didn't get bored."
"Who could feel bored when the company is you?"
Taehyung smiled and said, "I have something for you."
"For me!!!", Shree wondered.
Taehyung gave her a box from his pocket. Shree opened it immediately. It was a small pendant, a resin pressed sakura.

 It was a small pendant, a resin pressed sakura

Shree couldn't hold herself back. She started crying.
"You didn't like it.", Taehyung said becoming sad.
"I love it Taehyungssi. You don't know what did you give me. It's the best gift I ever had. Whenever I saw souvenirs especially made up of sakura in movies and dramas, I used to become eager to have that. It's not a simple gift, it's too precious for me Taehyungssi."
Taehyung became awed.

"I think I have found 'that' one."