Dream comes true

"Ms S, you took so long to call me."
"Taehyungssi!"
"Hmm."
Shree couldn't be able to speak further. It was really Taehyung. There was a complete silence. So Taehyung started the conversation.
"So what did you decide? Should this boy get a chance to know you, ma'am?"
"He should.", confirmed Shree.
Again a pause.
"I want to see you right now. May I?", Taehyung said suddenly.
"Now! It's so late Taehyungssi and I... this time... my parents..."
"There is a thing named video call ma'am.", Taehyung cut her words.
Shree got shy. Taehyung chuckled, "Calm down, calm down miss. I know you are dying internally to see me again, but shouldn't you wait a little bit?"
Shree became a red tomato. First he gave his personal number, then this call, calling her ma'am, and those little flirting... OMG!!!
Taehyung understood the situation, cut the call and video called her.

[On the video call]

"What are you doing? Thinking about me?"
"Taehyungssi, I was thinking about you all. I never thought that I could see you all like from that close... Thank you so much. It only because of you."
"Someone told me, there shouldn't be any 'Thank you's or 'Sorry's between family."
"Ahh... Okay no thank you but really, you can't imagine what did you do."
"(Smile) Had your dinner?"
"No, I'm full. I had so much there."
"You eat that little!"
"(Smile)"

There were silence again. They were looking at each other. Shree was mesmerized by Taehyung's beauty. He was bare faced and wearing a casual oversized t-shirt. He was talking with her in low voice. The silence of the night and the calmness of Taehyung's low husky voice, were creating a dreamy environment. Everything was so perfect.

On the other hand, Taehyung was silent too. He was watching Shree with so much admiration in his eyes. On his whole life, Taehyung has seen so many beautiful girls. Some of them can cause so many sleepless nights. But Shree is something different. She doesn't have that ethereal beauty but she has something that can't be compared with anything. Her whole presence is a total bliss. She is not the type of girl to snatch your nights. But she is the type of girl to make your days better.
Taehyung was feeling something unknown. It was a new feeling, but he was enjoying that feeling.
He said, "Can we meet tomorrow or the day after? Just two of us."
Shree thought something and told, "Will it be okay? It could be a huge mess if you roam around in public and that also with a girl. If anyone see us together, the paparazzis..."
Taehyung didn't let her continue. "I'll make sure everything."
"If it doesn't harm you then..."
"Then?"
"Tomorrow I have a plan with my parents... The next day after tomorrow... Will it be convenient for you?", Shree asked shyly.
Taehyung flashed a huge smile and said, "Anytime for you ma'am."

They talked for so long then. Hours spent but they didn't get tried. Taehyung totally forgot about his tiredness due to the performance. They both forgot the time, their worries and so on. They were talking about random stuffs. Shree was sharing how she became ARMY, how was her journey, today's show, the food... The conversation was changing its way. Taehyung was being surprised to know that Shree knows about him way too much. She also knows the things he forgot when did he share that with ARMYs.

They were in their own world suddenly a buzzing sound from Taehyung's room made them come out of their world.
"Ahh the alarm...", Taehyung exclaimed.
"Alarm!", Shree checked the clock and got shocked.
It was almost morning.
"Oh no! I just ruined your sleep", Shree said worryingly.
Taehyung chuckled and said "Ma'am I'll be extremely happy if you ruin my sleep again."
Shree became shy.
"Good morning Ms. S."
"Good morning Taehyungssi."
"I'll be waiting for you."
"Hmm."

They put down their phone, smiled and drifted into sleep.

That day went well. Shree went out with her parents. On the other hand, Taehyung also spent his time with the members on the streets of Japan. After so many days, Taehyung got a break, a vacation. He did a lot of shopping too. He bought a present for Shree, hiding from the members.
But what he didn't know, someone was secretly watching all of his activities. The change in his behavior in just 2-3 days wasn't unnoticed by that person.
"You can't hide anything from my eyes, Taehyungahh."