The music show

After lots of thoughts, Shree decided to go for a natural, suble look. She wore a yellow 'love yourself' t-shirt and a blue jeans. She did a 'no makeup' makeup look and accessorized with gold statement ear pieces, a watch and a sling bag. She kept her hair down.
After finishing the look, Shree watched herself in the mirror for one last time.
"Not bad", she thought.
Suddenly the phone of her hotel room started ringing. She took the call.

[Over the phone]

"Ma'am a car has come to pick you up. Should I tell them to wait?"
"Yes, tell them to wait. I'm coming in 2 minutes."
"Okay, Ma'am"

Shree came to her parent's room to tell them goodbye.
"

You're getting a taxi, aren't you?", asked her father.
"Yes, it's already here", Shree lied.
She didn't want to tell them that she is going to there in the car Taehyung sent. If she would said that, her father would never allow her to go there. But she also didn't want to upset Taehyung. So she thought to lie just for once.
"Take care of yourselves. I told the room service. You could bring foods to your room. Bye."
Saying that Shree went to the car.

The driver stopped the car in front of the Serikawa Community Centre. The place was huge. So many fans and ARMYs gathered at the line to the entrance. The crew members were busily running here and there. Shree was a little bit nervous. She didn't know a single person there. She was thinking where to go and what to do next when the driver handed over a phone to her.
"Ma'am, you have a call."
"My call?"
"Yes, it's from Sir."

Shree smiled and took the phone from him. She could easily guess who is the 'Sir'.

[Over the phone]

"Hello ma'am, hope there wasn't any problem with the car ride."
"Not at all."
"Hmm. If I'm not guessing wrong, you're stressing over what to do next and where to go. Don't worry dear. I'm here at your service."
"Taehyungssi, don't tease. I'm really nervous."
"Okie okie. Don't worry. My men are going to take you inside the venue. They'll show you your seat."
"Oh I'm relieved."
"Hmm. Now come fast. I'm waiting for you."

Shree returned the phone to the driver with a smile.
"Thank you so much for taking me to here.", she thanked him.
Then she noticed two men are coming to her. They asked her identity and took her inside. They also showed her the seat.
Shree couldn't able to believe her eyes. Her seat was just in front of the main stage. If the boys forward their hands, she could easily able to touch them. She was in special VIP zone. There were few celebrities too in that zone. The celebrities were looking at her, most probably figuring out who could she be. Few ARMYs were also starting at her from behind. These make her hella nervous.
"Don't panic Shree, they are most probably thinking you as an unknown celebrity or a family member of any idol here.", she tried to calm herself.

Suddenly the lights got off. The anchors came and the program got started. After few introduction speech and few performances of other idols, the time for the BTS performance had come. A loud cheer welcomed them following the fan chant. Then they came on the stage.
Shree couldn't able to believe her eyes. She was experiencing there performance with her own eyes. All the members were looking ethereal. She was mesmerized. If the music could go off anytime, anyone could hear the huge sound of her heart beats. She could receive the energy they were conveying through their performance. The vocals, the raps, everything was giving goosebumps to her.

It was the time for the last song. Everyone was doing the fanchant before that. They started the song. And like that the performance got finished. The members came to the front of the stage and started doing the ending fairy. Suddenly Taehyung came towards her. "Don't go back after this, wait here.", he mouthed.
Shree didn't get what he tried to say but waited.
After the program ended the same two person came to her, who guided her to here.
"Come with us.", they said. They guided her to... wait, isn't it the back stage!!!