!!!Surprise!!!

After that special day, Taehyung spent four more days with Shree. She managed to come to Taehyung everyday and spend quality time with him. Then Taehyung went back to Korea.
For Shree, it was the best birthday she ever had. She could able to spend and celebrate the day with the love of her life. There is nothing special about a specific day, it's all about the people with whom we are spending the day. So, Shree decided that she will too give Taehyung the same surprise.
Shree and Taehyung's birthday are just two months apart. So, she applied for visa right after Taehyung went back to Korea.

All the members were so friendly with Shree. They used to  chat with her in their free time. She was like their sister. But among them, two were more close to her. Her Namjoon oppa and 'Dadavai' (elder brother) Jimin.
So after deciding to go to South Korea, Shree called them for the planning.

Shree : "Oppa, I never go to Seoul. I need your help to finalize the plan."
Namjoon : "Don't worry sis. You just inform me about the exact time, you are arriving in the airport. I'll make sure the rest.
Jimin : "And here I'm for the planning."

On a December morning, after managing her parents with work alibi, she boarded on a plane. After around 9 hours of flight journey, she landed on the Incheon airport where black car picked her up. There were Namjoon and Jimin. They took her to a hotel room and discussed about the birthday surprise.

Taehyung's birthday was two days after Shree came to Seoul. On the night before his birthday, all members gathered at Taehyung's apartment. There they arranged a party for him. When the clock reached twelve, they started singing the birthday song.

Taehyung always feels happy whenever he gets the chance to celebrate any occasion with the members

Taehyung always feels happy whenever he gets the chance to celebrate any occasion with the members. After singing the birthday song the members gave him the birthday cake. He cut the cake and fed all the members. He was happy but missing Shree.
"It would be great if Shree was here.", Taehyung thought.
Jungkook said, "Hyung now it's time for gift."
"You brought gift too?", asked Taehyung.
"Namjoon hyung went to bring it.", said Jimin.
"I'm here guys.", Namjoon announced from the doorway.
And then from him behind Shree came out.
"Here is your birthday gift.", said Yoongi.

Taehyung was awestruck. Tears were flowing from his eyes. He ran toward Shree and took her in his embrace. "I missed you so much. I... I", Taehyung were sobbing. Shree patted his back and said, "I'm here love."
After sometime Taehyung came out from her embrace and thanked everyone. He asked how Shree came and how the members knew that but Jin stopped him by saying it's a surprise and he better not to ask that.
They celebrated the night, did so much fun then.

After the party was over the members were thinking of returning back their home. Shree was also ready to return to the hotel.
"Where are you going babe?", asked Taehyung.
"Hotel", said Shree.
"Aniyo, you will stay here.", Taehyung declared.
"Ahem ahem", the members started to smiling and teasing him.
"Do how much you want to tease me but Shree will stay here, and it's final.", Taehyung said it with a pout.
So the members went their home back.

"Now give me my gift ma'am."
"Tell me what you want, love."
"You... The whole night."

The next morning Shree woke up first. Taehyung was sleeping soundly with a pout. She pecked his lips when he started to open his eyes.
"Good morning love.", Shree said.
"Good morning babe. Are you fine? Is it hurting?", asked Taehyung.
"A little, but it's ok.", Shree got shy after remembering the last night's event.
Suddenly the door bell rang.
"Dress up babe, I'm going to see who came this time.", Taehyung said to Shree.
He came near the front door and open it.
"Happy Birthday baby bear!!!"

"Eomma!!! Appa!!!"