Things are changing

A/n: hello! IM BACK!

2Ds POV

On the days leading up to our date, I've found myself getting increasingly more nervous and uncertain about myself. I mean when you spend your whole life knowing you're straight then all of a sudden you get a crush on a boy shit gets confusing. The thought of being with a man does nothing for me but not y/n. Is it because I looked at him as a girl first? Is it because I know he's trans and I actually don't see him as a boy? AM I A FUCKING BIGGOT? Do I ask him these questions or would it be offensive?

The more I thought about it the more my head started to swim. I decided to ask Noodle about the situation beings she would have more knowledge about this.

"Honestly it just sounds like you're thinking too much about your sexuality, so you know what you need to do?" She says.

"Whats that?"

"Throw it out a window. If you really like him then don't think too much about it. And no you're not a biggot because you actually care if you offend him. This is just something you have to figure out for yourself".

I sigh, "Yeah okay thanks".

Now it's the day of our date and I want to throw up. I'm curled up in a ball on my bed with my phone in hand. I was so nervous I forgot what my surprise date was even about!

BZZZT

Y/n: Am I allowed to know what the date is NOW? I want to dress appropriately

Oh no

Me: Umm actually something came up and those plans got canceled. Would you like to pick what we do?

Y/n: HERPING

Me: what the hell is that? A STD?

Y/N: NO THAT'S HERPES. HERPING IS LOOKING FOR FROGS, SALAMANDERS, TOADS ETC

Me: Okay whatever you want love

Y/n: We should get ready soon noon is when the reptiles will be basking!

Me: I have no idea what that means but I'll get ready and come get you

He is absolutely unhinged and weird.

After a shower I get dressed in regular jeans and a t-shirt. No point in getting too dressed up if we'll be outside. I start to go to the door when Ace stops me.

"Aye! Where are you going?"

"I'm going on a herping? Date with y/n"

"Ayo herping?! That's a great first date! Have fun"

I give him a smile before waking out and getting in the car. I decide to put on my Spotify Playlist to try to calm me down while I drove to y/n's place.

Once I get there I park the car and grab my phone. Luckily the music helped a little bit.

Me: hey I'm outside

Y/n: okay! I'll be right out : )

It didn't take long for him to walk outside. He's in a baggy dark green t shirt that's tucked into black jean shorts that go to his mid thigh with dark brown hiking boots. He's also carrying a small backpack on his back and another in his hand.

He gets in the car and greets me with a smile.

"Hi 2D I brought you a little backpack incase you didn't bring one" he says holding up the small pastel yellow one in his hand.

"Hi umm no I didn't was I supposed to?"

"Oh no I just figured if you didn't bring one I'd bring a spare for you incase you find something cool and want to keep it"