The Truth

" Of course I'll go on a date with you" she says smiling. I can't tell if she's blushing or not because of all the pink and red lights in the building. 

"Oh, don't worry too much about where to take me. I never really get out much so anywhere will work".

  "When's your next day off?"

"Tuesday, preferably afternoon".

"Alright, just so you know where we're going is a surprise"

"Smashing".
I can't help but chuckle a little at her saying that.

"Oh, I guess since we have a date scheduled should I actually do my job and flirt with you?" She gives me a soft smile.

"If you want love".

She clears her throat, "You know you're the cutest client I have. Tell me about yourself sweetie", she starts to trace circles on my chest softly while giving me a lustful smile. I can't help but shiver a bit at her touch.

She notices and I see a hint of mischief in her eyes, "I hope this surprise date is a hotel room or maybe even your room?"

My face starts to get hot so I nervously tug on my shirt collar. I can't believe how sexually frustrated she got me with one comment and touch. She has such a grip on me and I don't know why. I've had plenty of girls make more suggestive comments, but with her's I actually get flustered.

And I crave it.

"Um well..I..you're very good at your job".

"No, you're just that easy", she says in a cocky attitude.

"Right, I'll remember this".

"Hmm I doubt it, oh! My shift is almost over" she says as she gets up from my lap. "What happens in this room STAYS in this room, yeah?"

"Wait uhh would you like me to take you home?" I ask nervously.

"Yes just let me change first and grab my things" she flashes me a smile before walking out of the room.

~ 15 minutes later ~

Okay I don't think it should take this long to change. Maybe I should look for her. I exit the room and make my way to the front where I see (y/n) and the manager talking.

"I just don't know how to tell him. I feel like he's going to..change how he feels about me" I hear (y/n) say.

"What would change how I feel about you?" I say, walking up behind her and making her jump.

"Hmmm looks like the perfect time to tell him" the manager says smiling before walking off.

(Y/n) looks down, "Can I tell you when we get to my apartment?" She has a defeated tone to her voice.

"Of course you can"

The walk there was silent but we did hold hands. Maybe that was my way of showing that she can tell me anything. Once we get to her door she steps in and casually stands at the door way.

"Okay you stay right there while I tell you" she says as she puts her hand on the door handle.

"May I ask why?"

"So I can slam the door in your face depending on your reaction. I'd rather you not see my cry"

"Alright I guess?"

"The thing I need to tell you is..I'm trans. I was born a girl but I never felt like I was. So what I mean is I'm a boy. I prefer to be called he/him. But I know you're not gay so if this changes anything I understand".  He looks away from me and fidgets with his hands. He looks like he's about to cry regardless of my reaction.

"It may take me a bit to get your pronouns right. Hell I forget how to tie my shoes most of the time but I will try" I say as I take a step into his apartment.

"And it doesn't change anything. I like you for you, this is all new to me though so i might..mess up a bit".

He immediately perks up and hugs me tight, "Thank you".

I hug him back, "Good boy".