Introduction

This is it. We finally released the new album. To celebrate I decide to go out to a pub. I sit at the bar and order a drink. The one thing I hate about coming here is the background noise. Too many people talking, the music, and people playing pool. As happy as I am about the new album I still feel a little off my game. I ignore the feeling by drinking.

The more I drink the worse I feel. 'Well, no shit Stuart this is a depressant' I think to myself. I can't shake off this empty feeling. This empty feeling has a name. What is it? Loneliness? Yeah, that's it. now that I think about I haven't had a real connection with anybody besides the band. I sigh and down my third bottle.

-2 more beers later-

You know what? Fuck a real connection I'll just fuck.

-one more beer later-

Me and this girl are making out at the bar. I can't recall how it started but I don't care at this point. I pull away and smile at her. She had a tight dress on that hugged her body with long brown hair. I take her hand. "We shoul' go somewhere more private" I say. She giggles and follows me out to the house.

-the next day-

I wake up on my bed completely naked, alone, and with a bad hangover. I take a couple of pain pills for my headache then get dressed. The only thing I remember from last night is that girl. What was her name? Jessica? Something like that yeah. I go down stairs and see Ace giving me a disappointed glare along with Russel.

"We need to talk" Russel says.

"Why?" I ask slightly annoyed.

"Because we don't want anymore child support bills" Ace says bluntly. Russel glares at Ace. "-Eh, sorry but we've been noticing that you've been off lately and last night set it off".

"Well, I guess I haven't been feeling like myself lately".

"What's up D?" Russel asks.

"I think I'm lonely? Or somefing. I feel like something is missing from my life so to cope I'm just gonna fuck".

"Okay first off, no you already have enough kids and second, I think I can help you out. I know this hostess bar".

" I thought you weren't allowed to drink or fuck?" I say.

"I'm not allowed to have prostitutes! Anyway they're not prostitutes and I go for the cheese sandwiches".

"Do they have cheese and pineapple sandwiches?" I ask.

"No offence, but you're fucking disgusting. But I guess they would have that. I'm taking you tonight so look your best".

"Fine, fine I'll go".