★ 1 ★

it was a cloudy day, it looked as if it was about to rain. Seungmin sighed as he looked out the window and went back to his closet. he glanced at his clock that was above his bed and noticed it was 7:45. he then went through his closet to find some clothes for school. he didn't really care about what he wore, knowing people wouldn't change their opinions about him.

he then picked out a red hoodie with some normal jeans. he pulled the hoodie up not even caring about his hair. Seungmin put on his casual white air forces and grabbed his backpack. he went downstairs and didn't even bother with breakfast. he went outside and saw Chan, who was waiting for him.

"your covering yourself again?.." Chan asked with a pout on his face. Seungmin didn't answer and just walked past the older. Chan sighed and followed him.

--

Felix, Han and Jeongin were in front of some lockers, just talking. "Minnie!!" Han randomly blurted out, making some people turn their heads. Han ran towards the younger one and hugged him tightly

"can you please stop covering yourself?" Han asked as Seungmin pulled away

"your beautiful, you should know that.." he added

"tell that to other people then and not just me!!" Seungmin slightly yelled, feeling other people's eyes on him as he made his way towards Felix and Jeongin. he heard others whispering and laughing as he leaned his head against one of the lockers. Han sighed and noticed Chan was next to him

"what's up Hannie?" the older asked as he rested his arm onto the younger's shoulder

Han tried to hide his now slightly red face. before he could even say anything, they heard someone yelling "Channie-hyung!!"

Chan turned around but before he could even see who it was, Changbin jumped into the older's arms, hugging him tightly. Chan hugged back and ruffled Changbin's hair. "heyy buddy~"

Lee Know and Hyunjin then walked next to Chan. I.N quickly ran towards his boyfriend and jumped onto him

"hey angel" Hyunjin said as he kissed the younger's cheek, earning a smile from him

"hi bubba!!" the younger said, resting his forehead against the older's.

"alright you lovebirds, enough" Felix said as he walked over with Seungmin, who looked tired. nobody seemed to notice except for Lee Know.

as the others were distracted in the conversation they were having, Lee Know slightly nudged Seungmin's arm. Seungmin glanced at the older, not wanting to make eye contact. "you okay?" Lee Know whispered. Seungmin nodded, obviously lying, but just didn't want to tell anyone anything. Lee Know just stared at him for a few seconds before shaking his head and joining the others conversation, well atleast tried to join in.

--

they were all sitting at a table, just talking and eating since it was lunch time

"your not gonna eat?" Hyunjin asked Seungmin. Seungmin just shook his head and got up

"im gonna go use the bathroom.." he said as he quickly left

Lee Know then got up and followed the younger, not saying a word. Felix, Chan and Hyunjin looked at each other with a smirk. Jeongin was sitting in Hyunjin's lap, with his head laid against his chest, "why are you smirking?.." Jeongin asked as he looked up at Hyunjin with big eyes. Hyunjin grinned and kissed the younger's forehead, "nothing darling, don't worry" Jeongin shrugged and laid against Hyunjin's chest, closing his eyes and hugging the older tightly.

--

Seungmin came into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. he took off his hoodie and let out a shaky sigh as he tried holding in his tears.