★ 2 ★

it was now the afternoon. Jeongin looked out the window of the classroom and pouted. "what's wrong darling?" Hyunjin asked, back-hugging him. "it's raining!.." the younger's boy pout grew bigger. Hyunjin only smirked and kissed the boy's cheek. "you wanna go hang out with Minnie later? he probably wants company. he was a little upset earlier"

Jeongin quickly nodded, turning around and looking at the older with a bright smile. oh how much Hyunjin loved his smile. uh, anyways

--

Lee Know was walking down the halls, when he noticed Seungmin's locker. he then remembered the note he wrote. he took it out his pocket and slipped it into Seungmin's locker, slightly smirking. "I love you..." he said as he slowly began to walk away

--

Hyunjin and Jeongin arrived at Seungmin's front door. it wasn't raining too hard so they didn't really care if they were getting wet. Hyunjin knocked on the door and it was soon opened by Seungmin, who was wearing a oversized hoodie and some sweatpants. his eyes were puffy and a bright red. "what?.."

"Seungie-hyung!!" I.N said, quickly hugging him. Seungmin slightly smiled and hugged back. "you guys should come inside before you get soaked-" Seungmin said as he pulled away from the hug and led the two inside.

they all sat on the couch. well, Jeongin couldn't resist and sat on Hyunjin's lap. "what happened with you and Lee Know-hyung?" Hyunjin asked. "nothing...what do you mean?" Seungmin was now becoming nervous, and it was obvious

"I mean...what happened between you and him in the bathroom?" Hyunjin asked, this time sounding more serious. "u-uhh...we um....kissed.." Seungmin finally said. "omg really!!??" Jeongin yelled in excitement. "it's not that serious!! he probably did it to shut me up...he's probably tired of me and my bullshit"

"hold on a moment" Hyunjin then took out his phone and dialed a number. they heard ringing, until someone answered.

"hello?"

"minho-hyung!! I have a question"

"what's wrong?"

"you like Seungmin right?"

Seungmin looked at the phone with big eyes, waiting for a response.

"yes....you already know that, why are you asking?"

"how much do you love him?"

"hyunjin-"

"hyung just answer the question!!"

"ugh...I love him with my whole life, okay? I would do anything for him to be happy. I would cry, I would give him the world, I would fucking give him my whole life if I had to. I love that boy to much....there happy?"

Hyunjin looked over at a shocked Seungmin. he smirked

"thank you minho-hyung!! I love you. bye!!"

"love you too, I guess"

Hyunjin then hung up. Seungmin was now a bright red. he curled up onto the couch and covered his face with a pillow. Hyunjin started laughing. Jeongin patted Seungmin's head, "it's okay hyung. your good"

--

"so your gonna do it!?" Felix asked, in excitement. "no..it's way to early" Lee Know replied. Felix groaned and playfully rolled his eyes. "I'll do it next week...maybe"

"atleast your considering to do it" Felix said

Lee Know slightly shrugged.

"well...see you tomorrow hyung!!" Felix said as he waved goodbye and left

Lee Know looked at Seungmin's locker one last time and said

"I love you, darling. never forget that"

before heading through the school's front doors and going home. well, not necessarily his home. maybe other person's house.