★ 13 ★

ring ring ring

"it's Chan-hyung!!" Felix said as he picked up the phone and put it on speaker.

"Changbin-ah!! happy birthday!"

Changbin slightly giggled, "thank you hyung"

"the others said happy birthday, right!?"

"yes yes, they did"

"liar, we sang it" Han said, crossing his arms and frowning at the older.

Changbin giggled and ruffled Han's hair, "same thing"

"BANGCHANNN!!"

"shit- I gotta go. love you guys!"

he then quickly hung up, leaving Felix confused, "oh?"

--

Changbin pulled into a parking lot. "were finally fucking here holy shit!!" Hyunjin yelled. "language!!" Jeongin scolded, giving the older a death glare.

they all got out the car and entered the hotel they'll be staying at for a week.

"holy sh-"

"ay!!"

"-it..."

Jeongin death glared Hyunjin, once again. "I'll give you cuddles if you wont be mad-"

"fine..."

they each had their own rooms, Jeongin and Hyunjin together in the downstairs bedroom, Seungmin and Lee Know in the upstairs bedroom and Felix and Changbin in the second bedroom upstairs. Han slept in the extra bed that was in Felix and Changbin's room.

--

"Han I got a question, why'd you say you'd rather sleep with me and Felix than with Lee Know-hyung and Seungmin or Jeongin and Hyunjin?" Changbin asked

"because their most likely to fuck in the middle of the night and I'm not trying to hear that"

"whats up with you guys using such horrible words!!" Jeongin asked

Hyunjin bursted out laughing. "but i don't think Lee Know and Seungmin have yet" Felix said, ignoring Jeongin's question

Lee Know choked on his spit and started laughing after. Seungmin slightly giggled.

"right?..." Felix questioned

"well um about that...."

"YALL FUCKED!?" Hyunjin yelled, quickly looking over to Jeongin, who had his face in a pillow. "sorry Innie-" the older apologized, as if that would make anything better.

"yes...." Seungmin said, covering his now red face. "who topped!?" Han asked, curiosity taking over him. "Han!!" Seungmin scolded. "I'm pretty sure Lee Know-hyung did-" Changbin said.

"right...but you never know!!"

"sooo...did you two...well more like did Seungmin like it? cause we already know Lee Know-hyung enjoyed it" Hyunjin said, giggling after.

"I- uh..I did...-"

"you liked it cause it was with me especially, rightttt?~" Lee Know teased, leaning closer to the younger.

"M-Min!!...-"

Lee Know started laughing as he hugged the younger from behind, "sorry darling"

"get a room you gay hoes" Han said

"its getting late, we should go to sleep" Changbin said. Felix pouted, "but we didn't celebrate your birthday!!"

Hyunjin and Han both looked at each other with a smirk, then they looked back at Changbin and Felix.

"you two should fuck then" they both said in sync

"WHAT-"

"sure"

"im sleeping on the couch though" Han said

"okay" Changbin grabbed Felix's hand and dragged him upstairs. they then heard a door shut. "well, happy birthday to him" Lee Know said, cuddling into the younger's back.