★ 4 ★

Seungmin arrived at the place (i dead ass have no clue what to name it) and was met with romantic music playing. he was confused, but excited at the same time.

"Seungmin?.."

Seungmin turned around and saw Lee Know. he was wearing a white shirt that coincidentally also had crystals hanging from the side with a black jacket over it. the pants being the same as Seungmin's aswell. hmm...wonder who planned that totally wasn't Chan and Felix

he then realized.....

"it was y-you?.."

"yes Seung...it was me"

Seungmin covered his face to hide his smile. Lee Know slowly approached him and gently moved his hands from his face, now holding them. "don't hide your smile...your beautiful" Seungmin let out a small squeal and blushed harder as he looked at the ground.

Lee Know lifted up the younger's face and kissed him. Seungmin was shocked, but he kissed back.

it didn't feel fake...it didn't feel fake at all. this time it was a slow and passionate kiss.

Seungmin hugged the older after the kiss ended. Lee Know slightly chuckled

"Kim Seungmin...will you be my boyfriend?.."

"yes..I will Lee Minho.."

the others came out of nowhere and started yelling and screaming and stuff.

"FUCKING FINALLY YOU PIECE OF SHIT-" Hyunjin yelled at Lee Know. Jeongin nudged his boyfriend's arm. "Hyunjin!! language!" Lee Know shrugged and looked at his now boyfriend. not caring about what was going on around them, Seungmin kissed the older, taking him by surprise. he obviously kissed back making the others yell again.

Seungmin was gonna be his

and now is...

little did they know....someone was gonna do something 👀