★ 8 ★

its been a few weeks after. Lee Know moved in with Seungmin so he wasn't alone and now he doesn't live so far.

"Seung!?" Lee Know called out

no answer

"weird...." he then made his way to Seungmin's room and noticed the door was locked. he quickly took out the spare key he had and unlocked the door with it. he put it back into his pocket and quietly opened the door. he saw that Seungmin wasnt in the room, but the bathroom door was closed, "fucking dammit"

he walked over and quietly opened it, he peaked inside and saw Seungmin crying. he was facing the mirror. all he had was a white crop top with some black shorts. his right hand was bandaged up and so was his left ankle.

"Seung?..."

Seungmin quickly turned around and saw Lee Know with a worried and scared expression. "baby...who hurt you?" Lee Know asked, now approching the other and gently placing his hands onto his waist. "I-...u-uh...."

"tell me" Lee Know said in a more demanding tone

Seungmin started crying again

"I hurt m-myself!!...okay!? is that the answer you fucking wanted!?"

"baby..."

"why am I so ugly!? why couldnt I look like you! or Innie! or Jinnie-hyung! or even Lix-hyung! I just want to be anybody but me..."

Lee Know turned the younger, so he was now facing the mirror again. "look, you see that person right there?" he asked, pointing at Seungmin's reflection.

"that is the most beautiful person I have ever met in my entire 24 years of living so far. why can't you just realize that?...forget what other whores say, your perfect! they are just jealous you got a bitch like me. now quit hurting and hating yourself before you make me cry. and you know when I cry it's a big deal."

Seungmin quickly kissed the older, wrapping his legs around his waist. Lee Know got the hint and then carried him as he kissed back. Seungmin ended the kiss and laid his forehead against the older's.

"thank you.." he said in a gentle tone. "of course my darling. anything for your perfect soul~"

--

when Seungmin walked into school, he felt everybody's eyes on him. he watched as people's mouths hung open, including his friends and Lee Know.

he's wearing this because he looks mad fucking hot in this picture

"SEUNGMINNNN!!!" Felix yelled as he ran towards him and hugged him tightly. "you look so pretty!!"

Seungmin slightly grinned, "thank you Lix-hyung" he said as he glared over at Lee Know, who looked like he was about to die of gayness. he quickly rushed over and hugged him.

"babyyy! you okay?.." he asked

"y-yes...-"

Chan and Han were laughing at Lee Know's current condition. "mate, you sure you good?" Felix asked. "yes im fine!!"

"mate, your as red as your jacket"

"I- uh- um-"

Seungmin giggled and kissed the older's cheek. "you like my outfit?" Seungmin asked in excitement.

"oh boy does he like it.." Hyunjin said, faking a disgusted face

"he adores Seungmin himself, not just the outfit." Chan added.

"you know what fuck it!" Lee Know yelled. Seungmin was confused and was about to ask him a question before it was quickly answered by Lee Know who grabbed him by the collar and pinned him to the lockers.

"oohhh~" was heard from the others, which was soon cut off with them squealing, some of them crying cause they are single and some with their mouths wide open.

why? because.

Lee Know smashed his lips with Seungmin's, now starting a hot make out session with him in the middle of the hallway again. not exactly the middle but yk

they eventually ended the kiss and smiled at each other.

"you two make me feel so fucking single!!" Felix yelled in frustration. Hyunjin and Han both looked at each other and smirked, "you have Changbin" they both said in sync.

"wait what?-"

"YOU TWO ARE SUCH ASSHOLES!!"

Changbin smirked and grabbed Felix by the waist, bringing him closer. "I'll be yours and you'll be mine. how's that sound, sunshine?~" Seungmin and Han watched the two with big eyes. "you m-mean.."

"yes I like you too"

"t-then sure..."

Seungmin started jumping up and down in excitement. "kiss!!" Chan said. Lee Know smirked as he grabbed Changbin's head and pushed it closer to Felix's, making their lips touch. "whoops my hands are a little buttery!~"

they didn't really care though and let each other explore each other's mouths.

after a little while they ended the kiss and Felix was now embarrassed.

Hyunjin sighed as he sat down on the floor with his legs up. he laid his head between his legs. "Hyun, what's wrong?" Lee Know asked. "I miss Innie..." the younger one replied in a sad tone. "where is Jeongin?" Seungmin asked. "yeah I haven't seen him in weeks"

"he's....in America..." Hyunjin said.

"wait....WHAT!? WHY??"

"he had to go see his siblings since they for some reason can't come here to Korea"

"awh man...sorry Hyun" Chan said, ruffling his hair.

"how long will he be there for?" Lee Know asked. "he said....4 weeks?..." Hyunjin replied, his voice getting lower and lower.

"GOD DAMN-" Han yelled, quickly covering his mouth right after. "I m-miss him!!" Hyunjin said, laying his head between his legs again, trying to prevent his tears from coming out.

the others really felt sorry for him, they just didn't know how to express it.

--

"Innie!!~" Hyunjin whined. "what's up prince?" I.N said from the other side of the phone. "baby I miss youuu!!" Hyunjin whined once again, tears filling his eyes. "I miss you too. just 1 more week. you can do it, yeah? just for me. stay strong baby, your almost there" Hyunjin was laying on his bed, half of his face sunk into the pillow as he let tears fall down his cheeks. "but I-Innie!..."

"baby...I know you can last without me. you've done it before, you can do it again. just 1 more week"

Hyunjin let out a small sob, "f-fine..."

"alright baby, I gotta go. don't cry, darling. if you need anything, absolutely anything, I'm just a call away, alright? I love you!~"

Hyunjin sniffled, "l-love you too..." he then hung up and placed his phone onto his night stand. he buried his face into the pillow and bursted into tears, letting out loud sobs.

his sobs eventually died down and turned into sniffles as he slowly fell asleep.

--

"I wonder how Jinnie's doing." Seungmin said.

him and Lee Know were having a movie night, they were both cuddling on the couch, wrapped up in blankets as all the lights in the house were off.

"you wanna call him?" Lee Know asked.

"no he's probably sleeping. we'll call him tomorrow morning, I'm tired anyways" Seungmin said as he laid his head on Lee Knows chest. Lee Know brung the younger onto his lap, in like a laying position, and wrapped his arms around his waist. Seungmin quickly fell asleep.

Lee Know grinned and kissed the younger's forehead. "my precious puppy~"