★ 12 ★

Lee Know was laying on the couch,  waiting for Seungmin to get home from seeing his parents.

he started using his phone. at this point he would do anything to cure his boredom. he would start skipping around the place, watch tv, look out the window and flip off people that walked by, randomly sing, tried doing his hair but failed, he even tried calling some of the members but they all seemed to be busy today.

Lee Know then went into the kitchen and made himself a sandwich. he ate it and then looked at the time.

7:55

he sighed and went back into the living room. he rearranged the pillows around and then laid on the couch. he covered his face with one of his hands as his other one was dangling off the couch. he tried staying awake, but tiredness eventually took over him.

--

Lee Know woke up to the sounds of humming. he quickly recognized the voice and got up a little too quickly, his head started to hurt. he didn't care and ran into the kitchen.

he hugged the younger from behind, snuggling up into his neck. "I missed you baby..." Seungmin turned around, earning a slight groan from the older. "okay okay I'm sorry" the younger said, the older hugging him again after.

"I wanna...cuddle..." Lee Know said, yawning. "you just woke up?" Seungmin said, sounding more like a question. "mmhh...." Lee Know groaned and dragged the younger to the couch.

he sat on the younger's lap and cuddled up against his chest. Seungmin let out a soft laugh and wrapped his arms around the older's waist

"is this what you wanted?"

"yes....thank you..." Lee Know replied, still be very tired.

--

"come onnn!!" Seungmin whined, tugging on Lee Know's sleeve. "okay I'm already done" the older giggled. "FINALLYYYY"

Lee Know and Seungmin made their way downstairs with some suitcases. they left the house and placed the suitcases into the trunk. "now we gotta get the other gay hoes.." Lee Know said, getting into the drivers seat. Seungmin got into the passenger seat and put on his seatbelt.

as Lee Know drove, Seungmin messed with the radio, trying to find some good music.

he ended up putting on his own playlist. one that him and Jeongin created together. it was all stray kids songs though.

--

"y'all good?" Lee Know asked, looking in the back seats. Hyunjin had Jeongin on his lap, Changbin doing the same with Felix and Han was in the middle of these two ships

"Im sad Bangchan-hyung couldnt come with us.." Felix pouted. "Its fine, we can always face time him and stuff" Lee Know said as he started driving.

Seungmin played the playlist. the first song was charmer. this is about to go down

chillin, chillin, yeah, everyday I'm chilling yeah

Jeongin was trying to sleep. he had his head in Hyunjin's neck. but the others were singing, well more like yelling along with the song.

charmer charmer charmer charmer

--

Seungmin noticed Lee Know looked a little off. "Min...you okay?"

"I'm fine..." he said, his voice sounding a bit raspy. "he's sick, you can tell" Changbin said.

"you should let Changbin-hyung drive"

"mmhh...fine..." Lee Know pulled over and weakly got out the car. if it wasn't for Seungmin holding him by the waist, he probably would've fell on his face.

Changbin and Felix changed seats with Seungmin and Lee Know. "come on"

Seungmin held onto the older's waist as he closed the door and sat on his lap. he quickly snuggled up against the younger one and drifted to sleep.

"k, is everyone good now?" Changbin asked, looking in the back seats.

Han had his head against Hyunjin's shoulder, asleep. Hyunjin and Jeongin were also sleeping. "alright then this will probably be a silent drive till they wake up"

--

a few hours later, Lee Know had woken up to Hyunjin and Han yelling along with the song. Lee Know slightly tugged on Seungmin's sleeve, quickly getting his attention. "what's wrong?" he whispered. "phone.." Seungmin reached over to near the cup holder's in the front and grabbed Lee Know's phone. he handed it to him and watched as the older started using it, still snuggled up on the younger.

randomly, bite me started playing

"oh shit" Seungmin said.

Han and Hyunjin took turns singing lyrics, Han starting first

"ITS YOU AND ME IN THIS WORLD!!"

"NAEGERO DASI WA TIE ME"

"NAL GUWONHAL GEORAMYEON!!"

"JUST COME KISS ME AND BITE ME!!!!" Han and Hyunjin yelled together, making Changbin laugh. "I need to call Chan, he can't miss this" Felix said as he took out his phone and called Chan.

"heyy Lix, what's u-"

"THIS BLOODS PUMPING CRAZY!!"

"OH MY OH MY GOD"

"CAUSE I KNOW YOU'LL SAVE ME!!"

"oh shit, is that Hyunjin and Han? singing bite me!?" Chan asked while laughing. "yes.." Felix said, giggling after.

"how are the other gays doing?"

"well Lee Know-hyung wasn't feel well while driving so him and Binnie switched for now"

"awh...hope he gets better. well Lixie, I have to go. sending my love to you all! bye, don't kill each other!!"

Felix giggled as he hung up and put his phone away.

this was gonna be a long day....

or should I say....

adventure??