★ 11 ★

"Seung!! I'm home!" Lee Know yelled out, closing the door behind him. he put his keys on the coffee table and was about to sit down, when all of a sudden Seungmin came running down the stairs. he flung himself into the older's arms.

"I missed you!~"

the older couldn't help but smile at the younger's cuteness. "I missed you too, baby"

"did Hyunie and Innie solve their problem?"

"yes, I took a video. I need to send it to the group chat though"

"send it right now!!"

Lee Know sat down on the couch and took out his phone. Seungmin sat next to him and watched as he sent the video.

gay hoes

lino. sent a video

makane.innie I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL

lino. sorry man. I couldn't help it

dramatichyun I think it's cute

bxngchxn I agree

lino. see? people like it

makane.innie I guess :/

"Innie is very goofy" Seungmin said, giggling after. "I agree" Lee Know said.

--

Lee Know and Seungmin were, as always, the first ones at school. "why are we always first?" Seungmin pouted and crossed his arms. Lee Know kissed the younger, taking him by surprise. he kissed back, holding onto the other's shoulders.

Lee Know pushed Seungmin against the lockers and deepened the kiss. Seungmin grabbed the collar of Lee Know's shirt and brung him closer, as if that was physically possible.

Hyunjin and Felix were watching everything. Hyunjin was recording the whole time though. Felix giggled.

Hyunjin stopped recording and put his phone away, "ahem!!" they both ended the kiss and looked at the impatient two.

"y'all done?" Felix asked, crossing his arms. "I guess" Lee Know shrugged. the four then talked until the others arrived.

Jeongin hugged Hyunjin from behind and Changbin greeted Felix with a kiss on the cheek.

Lee Know looked over at Seungmin. Seungmin noticed and looked at Lee Know. they made eye contact for atleast 30 seconds before smashing their lips together again.

"AGAIN!? you two are unseparable.." Hyunjin said, faking an attitude. "I wont be surprised if they fucked right here" Chan said. Hyunjin bursted out laughing.

Seungmin wrapped his arms around the older's neck. Lee Know slightly titled his head to make it easier. "yeah um I'm going..." Han said. he waved and then went to class. "but it's 20 minutes early and we're use to seeing these two make out?" Chan mumbled to himself.

--

⛔ slight smut warning?? ⛔

as soon as Seungmin and Lee Know stepped into the house and closed the door, Lee Know pushed the younger against the wall and kissed him. Seungmin tugged on Lee Know's shirt as he kissed back.

Lee Know slipped his tongue into Seungmin's mouth, making the younger let out a low moan. the older slightly gripped onto the other's hair and pulled away from the kiss for a second. "are you sure you want this?.."

Seungmin nodded, "I'm sure...especially since it's with you~" the younger teased. Lee Know playfully rolled his eyes before leaving kisses all over Seungmin's face. he made his way down to the younger's neck and slightly sucked on his g-spot on the first try. Seungmin let out a low moan as he held onto the older's shoulder for support.

Lee Know grinned as he bit down on it. the younger let out a whiny moan.  "come on~" the older carried Seungmin to the bedroom, locking the door just in case.

--

Lee Know was on the bed, using his phone as Seungmin was fidgeting with his bracelet while sitting on the older's lap. he yawned and laid his head against Lee Knows chest.

"tired?"

"mhm..."

"sleep then"

"but...."

"no buts. go to sleep"

"fine..."

Seungmin wrapped his arms around the older's neck and stuffed his face into his chest. Lee Know put his phone on the nightstand and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. he kissed his neck and snuggled into it

"love you my precious puppy.."

"love you too bunny..."