It begins

Ok,so this is my first fanfic. So as you can imagine it's gonna be subpar at best.

I'm not the best at writing so if any you have tips and or tricks please leave 'em in the comments!

I do NOT own My Hero Academia

The only character I own is bee

Enjoy!

       -Bee

————————————————————

"Ah, I see your all awake!" Bee said, with a smile, as they watched everyone starting to wake up.
"What? -" Midoriya said, but before he could actually ask a question, he was interrupted by a certain very loud and very explosive blond.
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE" Bakugo yelled as he got into a fighting stance, ready to attack anybody who made a wrong move.
" Children get behind me." Aizawa said as he eyed bee up and down " Who are you?"
He asked.
The children were behind Aizawa and a couple of other pro heroes who appeared in the room with them.
"Now, now there isn't any need to get violent. My name is bee, I am the person that brought all you here on this fine day." Bee said calmly as she put her hands up to show she didn't have any weapons. "There is no need to be worried I do not intend to harm any of you."
"And why have you brought us here?" Nezu asked making everyone jump because no one hand realized he was there.
"Well, I assume you know of the multiverse?" Bee asked their being question was pointed at Nezu, who she had deemed her favorite. If only because she thought he was cute.
" I do, although not much, sadly the multiverse is a thing in which we know very little" he said
" And that is exactly why I have brought you here. To react to different universes!"
" And if we say no?" Aizawa asked
"Oh! You don't really don't have a choice."
She said in a cheery voice as she she walked over to a seating area and started to prepare seats and set out food for people.
"Now if all of you could find somewhere to sit we can get started"
Every one listened ,although some very begrudgingly.

————————————————————————————————————————

Alright, first full chapter!!

So next chapter i'm going to have them react to helluva boss.

I'll try and get the next chapter out sometime this week.

Don't forget to leave a comment

Hope you enjoyed !

            -bee