Helluva boss : Murder Family

This chapter isn't the best... it was an old draft that I just got finished... you have been warned. The next episode of this will be so much better, I promise.

                 - bee
————————————————————————————————————————

Searching...

Searching....

Searching.....

Multiverse found: Helluva Boss: Murder Family

Midnight : " Well doesn't that sound pleasant."

Mrs. Mayberry : " I was a good person before the all went down, I was good my entire life."
The camera zooms in on a school
Mrs. Mayberry: "Good morning~, I hope you all did your homework!.
Children: 🎵We love to do our homework, and we love our teacher, too🎵
Mrs. Mayberry : 🎵Then when I throw out these, bu fun questions you should know just what to do!🎵
Children : 🎵 Okay! 🎵
Mrs. Mayberry : 🎵 Two plus six is...🎵
Children : 🎵 Eight!🎵
Mrs. Mayberry  : 🎵And good behaviors..🎵
Children : 🎵 Great! 🎵

Aizawa : " is this teacher even human?"

Mrs. Mayberry - 🎵 And now, it's the time of class where we say the time of day and date!🎵
Child 1 : 🎵 It's nine in the morning...🎵 Child 2 : 🎵On January 8th!🎵
Child 3 : 🎵 The sun in out a shining!🎵
Child 4 :🎵 And it's your husbands birthday!🎵
The children continue to sing as Mrs. Mayberry faces the board. Her face is beaded with sweat and her eye twitches.
Mrs. Mayberry : " Oh, my stars. Stop singing, children. Hush up, now."
The class is silent
Mrs. Mayberry: " I forgot my husband's birthday! I didn't get him anything special."
Child 2 : " Maybe if we call him, we could do a happy birthday surprise!"
A unused computer condom hits the screen and accepts the call. The video call starts, and the sound of a bed squiring is heard. Back in the classroom, her face turns red with shock and anger. The children stand behind her with concerned looks on their faces.
Child 2 : " wait Mrs. Mayberry, remember what you told us, think before you act."
Mrs. Mayberry grabs the child's neck,
and fucking chucks her through the roof.

Aizawa : " Nezu, would you fire me if I started doing that to the kids in my class
Nezu : " As long as it's none of the kids that I like"

Mrs. Mayberry drives off.
The children watch the computer to see what happens.
Jarold : " Oh, shit! Sweetie what re you doin here?!"
Mrs. Mayberry: " Shut up, Jarold!"
A woman's screams and shots are heard.
Mrs. Mayberry: " You scream like a bitch!"
Blood splatters across the screen and the children watch in shock.
Jarold: " Oh, god what have you done! Sh- she had a family!"
Mrs. Maybell : " WE could have had a family!"
Mrs. Maybell : " Oh dear god, what have I done...? And I front of you all! I'm so sorry my children, don't forget to work on your times tables!!!"
Another gun shot is heard and all the children faint one by one

Bakugo : " Natural reaction."
Mina : " I'm sorry what"
Bakugo : " You heard me!!"

Mrs. Mayberry: " You do everything right, and you still end up here with all the Hitlers and Epstiens of the world! After on measly massacre propelled by blind rage.
That's why I'm here, get my revenge."
Midoriya: " I mean was she hotter? I'm just saying I had a hard time understanding the unprompted melodrama you just spat at me, tits. Anywwayyyy, I don't think you quite understand how we're operating down here. See we take out revenge out on the living and it sounds like the core cats on your sitcom have of a death are all down here in hell with you.
Midoriya boops her on the nose.
Mrs. Mayberry: " Not...all of them. The whore survived. Now, they all call her a hero."
Cut to a women in a hospital bed
Reporter : " How does it feel to have survived such a crazy bitch?"
The actual crazy bitch: " I just hope that sick woman finally found piece."
Reporter : " You are so brave, here's two - million dollars!"