Helluva Boss: Pilot

I do not own my hero academia or helluva boss

————————————————————————————————————————

"Are we all ready" Bee asked
" I suppose we are."nezu confirmed
Every one turned their attention to the tv as it turned on

Searching...

Searching....

Searching.....

Multiverse found : Helluva Boss

Midoriya: "Helluva boss?"
Bee : "Helluva boss is the name of this multiverse. Now just to avoid a freak out. There is something's you need to now about this world it take place in hell."
All Might : "I'm sorry what?"
Bee : "You heard me."
Aizawa : "Okay so this takes place in hell?"
Bee : "Yup! Now if you'll excuse me I'll go to the control room. So you can all start watching."

The scene opens with a shot of Imp City. That slowly zooms in on the I.M.P building. The sound of the busy streets can be heard in the background.

Kaminari :  "Huh, I guess it is hell"

The scene transitions to a closed door labeled "IMP headquarters" with a crude sign made out of a piece of notebook paper that read "meeting in process"

Midoriya: " what's IMP?" 
Iida : " It looks like a company of some sorts"

The light flickers as the camera zooms in on the door. Inside, a very different looking Midoriya, is standing in front of a whiteboard.

Kaminari: "Is that Midoriya?!"
Mina: "Omg it so IS!"
Todoroki : "He looks very different from our Midoriya"
Asui : "Is no one gonna comment on how the whiteboard says "fix this shit"?..Anybody... no?..okay"

Midoriya: " Alright I know business has been...a bit slow lately,yes.  It's no one's fault okay."

All might : "Different universe same Midoriya."

Midoriya: "I'm not naming any names here.... Hitoshi"

All might : "Oh"

Kaminari: " wait why are they on a first name basis?"
Todoroki : "Wait they are?"
Bakugo : "Shut the FUCK up"

Midoriya: "Now does anyone have...any bright ideas on how to get business drumming up again!"
Denki: "What. About. A. CAR. WASH."
Midoriya: "This is hell. Denki. No one cares about cars being clean here, okay? Wh - Ooh! What about a billboard?"
Moxie: "We can't afford a billboard, sir."
Blitzo: *wraps his arm around shinsou shoulder* " Helpful shinsou really lad you in the room right now" * he pushes shinsou out of the frame* " Have you guys forgotten what service we provide"

Kaminari : "Is it only me of that sound kinda dirty?" 
Shinsou : " it's only you."

Midoriya turns on the tv to show the imp crew brutally murdering people from the over world. Midoriya hits a man in the face with a mallet. Shinsou is blown away firing a shot gun into the mouth of a man tied to a chair. Jirou swings a man back and forth in her mouth. Kaminari decapitates someone with a harpoon and giggles. Then ,it zooms out to everyone watching the tv, with Jirou, kaminari, and shinsou eating popcorn.