Ace attorney for people who have not seen it

Searching...

Searching....

Searching.....

Multiverse found : Ace attorney for people who have not seen it.

Bee :" oOoOoo, this one's short but really funny!"

We open to see Aizawa sitting on a chair and Midoriya in a cage

Bakugo : " The fuck he in a cage for"
Aizawa : " Are you sure this isn't just our universe?"

Midoriya: " Aaaiizawa, lllet mmmee oouut!"
Aizawa : " No."
Midoriya: " Why nnoootttt!"

Bakugo : " The hell, how did he manage to get more annoying?!"

Aizawa : " 'cause every time you take more you take more than three steps toh get accused murder I'm not- I'm getting aneurysm."
Midoriya : " Oh come on, it's only been like four times."
Aizawa : " The fact you think that's normal is actually scary. Four is a concerning number of cats to own. I don't even have an analogy for four murder charges like what- what is wrong with you."

Present mic : " Yea, Shōta, four is a concerning number of cats to own."

Midoriya: " Yea but their always false charges, it's not my fault."
Aizawa : " Midoriya, last time you slipped on a giant banana peal, flew into outer space, landed in the country of turkey were you hand landed on a knife that had just been used to stab a dude, followed by you knocking over disinfectant on every part of the knife expect for the part with your fingerprints, but still removing the original killer's fingerprints, and their was a record of airport tickets that you ordered online going to turkey the exact time you apparently you apparently ordered while your were SLEEPWALKING!? So excuse me if I don't trust you to be unsupervised."
Judge dude : " We are here for the trial of Izuku Midoriya for nuking the country of Turkey."

Uraraka : " I'm sorry- for doing what?!"

Aizawa : " I literally blinked how could you get accused of that while I was blinking?!"

Midoriya: " Now that's talent "

Midoriya: " well maybe he means I'm being accused of nuking turkey in a microwave like a sandwich."
Judge dude: " No people are dead, the whole country their dead."
Midoriya: " Oh fuck, I might be a war criminal."

Midnight: " Oh my god! Same."

————————————————————————————————————————

Words : 353