Helluva Boss : Oh, Millie

Searching...

Searching....

Searching.....

Multiverse found : Helluva Boss : Oh, Denki

Kaminari: - le gasp - "Me?!"
Mina : " wasn't that the song shinsou was singing, before it was so rudely interrupted by Midoriya?"
Kirishima : " Yea, I think it was."

The screen show Kami and Shinsou having a date
Shinsou : " Oh, what a thrill when the crimson starts to spill and my Denki goes is for the kill! He take away my breath, He's the angel of death for me. Oh, Denki."

Mina: " Aawwww"
Momo : " they are so cute!!"
Bakugo : " They are, and it's making me sick!"

Shinsou : " He's my king, it's like a dream, when I hear his victims start to scream! In and out of the sack, he's the maniac for me. Oh, millie."

Mina : " Oh, so kami's a maniac, but shinsou is like totally into that?"

Shinsou: " When the blood starts dripping down the walls!
Kaminari: " Drip, drip, drip!"

Hagakure: " aaawwwww, their to cute together, I can't take it!"

Shinsou: " And the body start to fall!"
Kami : "THUD!"
Shinsou: " My heart skips a beat, when my Denki's guns a blazin' in the heat!
Kami: " Bang, bang, bang!"
Shinsou: " Shinsou, my assassin live he makes the murdering fun for me, Oh ahladade! Of all the imp in hell it's for him that I fell!"
Kami : " it's for him that I fell!"
Shinsou : "Oh, Denki."
They were about to kiss, but then shinsou notices Midoriya outside the window.
Shinsou : " ARE TIH FUCKING FILMING US RIGHT NOW?!"

Bee : " Ssssooo, what did we think?"
Present mic : " I wish me and Shōta's marriage was as wholesome as that."
Aizawa: " You do know I'm here right?"

————————————————————————————————————————

I hope you all enjoyed this mini chapter!

I am going to try and get another chapter out by next week. But I am a pretty slow writer.

Remember to leave a comment

Words - 304

- bee