i. bff got a bf

changmin wasn't the type of person who liked to admit he had crushes. he didn't like the thought of having feelings for someone, more less, asking them if they had the same feelings or not. it just sounded like bullshit to him. just imagine, walking up to the person you like and telling them you'd like to date them and if they want to as well, doesn't that sound ridiculous?

i mean, what's the point in even asking when they could just feel it and do what they're feelings intend for them to do? wouldn't they just already know because they're their feelings? instead of asking and questioning it themselves?

anyway, the whole point is that ji changmin hates confessing and getting feelings for someone. it's not like it's easy to control. sometimes, changmin wishes he had the powerful to not feel anything at all.

but, that wasn't the case.

because feelings happen, and changmin just so happened to have let that happened.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

summer was here, and changmin couldn't help but look forward to finally getting a break from school and studying. he'll go on vacation with his friends and spend the entire time having fun and being a kid. he was very much looking forward to that.

he walked out the school grounds in a hurry, excited to see his friends and making their plan for the summer.

he spotted one of his friends kevin walking beside another boy who he probably heard about but yet has to remember his name. "kevin..!" changmin called out as he hoped to see the black haired boy turn his head around, he thankfully does.

kevin locks eyes with changmin and his lips curve into a smile at the sight of his friend. "hey! changmin!" he takes a quick glance back at the boy beside him and says something to him before he's walking towards changmin, the other brunette head boy stays behind.

"hey, what's up?" kevin says as he approaches changmin more closer.

changmin shrugs. "nothing. just wanted to say hi—and where are you going?"

kevin chuckles lightly. "i'm going to jacob's house for a little while. why? where are you going?"

"oh...so that's his name.." changmin murmurs to himself. "i mean, i'm going to—wait, have you seen chanhee anywhere?"

kevin nods. "yeah. the last time i saw him was probably uh, 5 minutes ago? he was in classroom with—oh! he's right there! chanhee! heyy!" kevin waves towards chanhee who had just walked out the school's doors.

changmin turns around and finally sees his blonde headed friend walking beside...lee juyeon. strange...why were they walking together? and...stranger, why were they holding hands?

chanhee stops walking once he was at arms length with the two. "lee juyeon? what is he doing with you?" kevin asks, confused.

chanhee glances at juyeon, both of them do. "oh...yeah...he's my boyfriend now," chanhee simply says. juyeon smiles beside him, awkwardly.

kevin and changmin freeze and stop working for a moment before kevin lets out a surprised stunned chuckle. changmin still can't find his consciousness. "whaaat?? since when did that happened? i've barely seen you two together," kevin comments.