vi. lmk

they decided to grab something to eat since neither of them had their breakfast yet, and waiting till dinner seemed to long. after choosing the restaurant over text, both younghoon and juyeon drove to their destination.

changmin's thoughts wandered back to juyeon. it was strange...when chanhee grabbed juyeon's necklace and the older looked as if he didn't want him to grab it....and, the entire time juyeon was looking at him instead of chanhee...and that's not even all, juyeon even said or copied the same words he himself said when juyeon asked if he liked cats.

he remembers that day clearly. their same exact words.

"oh, so you just like them in general?" juyeon had asked.

and changmin responded with: "yeah. they're cute and peaceful to look at."

changmin recalls juyeon's words when chanhee asked him the same exact question.

"yeah...they're...peaceful to look at.."

it looked and sounded like juyeon was remembering changmin's own response when he asked that question to him. did juyeon purposely say that? and if so, why?

why was juyeon looking at him when he said that?

did he know what he was doing?

no...does he know... changmin likes him...that way?

changmin sighed and shook the thoughts away.

no...he wouldn't know...

he couldn't know...right?

it would be impossible...

changmin's thoughts were cut off when hyunjae who sat beside him touched his shoulder lightly. changmin snapped his gaze towards hyunjae, a bit spooked up.

hyunjae's brows furrowed at the reaction of the younger. "are you okay?" hyunjae asks, worriedly.

changmin hums, "yeah...why? what's wrong?"

"nothing. i just wanted to tell you where here already," hyunjae pointed out, making changmin look around their surroundings, noticing how mostly everyone was already out the car. expect him and hyunjae. sunwoo's door was open but he was already out the car, but from the other side, changmin notices juyeon who barely got out his car. the older glances their way and changmin quickly averts his gaze.

"ah, i'm fine," changmin reassured as he unbuckled his seatbelt to get out the car.

hyunjae nodded and watched as changmin got off the car, once his door was shut closed, hyunjae got off the car; changmin walked to the other side to meet hyunjae and the rest of the group. juyeon's gaze followed him, while hyunje noticed him.

younghoon opened the door for everyone and one by one they walked inside the restaurant. chanhee walked in first, sunwoo following right after, then juhaknyeon, younghoon's girlfriend, kevin, jacob, changmin, and then juyeon, hyunjae, and lastly younghoon.

juyeon tried not to pay attention to the feeling of hyunjae's stare behind him, instead unconsciously he flickered changmin's neck without much thought about it. changmin turns his head to look who's behind him and he's surprised to see juyeon instead of hyunjae.