x. lowkey a date

juyeon wasn't acting the same as he did before, changmin noticed it. they had all decided to go grab some breakfast together but the entire morning juyeon had not paid him his attention. changmin didn't really think much of it at first, but when he asked juyeon a question, juyeon had not met his gaze. it wasn't a big deal, but it felt like juyeon was avoiding him. why would he be avoiding changmin after all they talked about last night? 

changmin did all he can to prevent himself from thinking juyeon was avoiding him. 

if he likes me...why is he avoiding me then? 

it just made no sense. changmin hated this. 

was juyeon regretting what he said? was he just fooling around with him? 

changmin chewed on his straw anxiously, hyunjae who was currently sitting beside him nudge his shoulder. "hey, are you alright?" hyunjae asked with confused brows. 

changmin snapped out of his thoughts and met hyunjae's gaze. "yeah, i'm fine," changmin tried to reassure. hyunjae didn't believe him though, he could clearly see the anxiety that was eating him up. 

"are you sure?" hyunjae questioned. 

changmin glared at hyunjae, hating how concern he sounded when there was nothing to be worried about. "yes, i'm fine. so stop asking me." just then changmin feels a tap on his shoulder and he turns around to see who had touched him. 

juyeon was sitting behind changmin in the opposite table, the brunette is caught off guard but somehow relief eases away his anxiety and his mood lightens up at the sight of finally having juyeon's attention. juyeon's gaze is different though, he has a look of worry. 

juyeon stands up from his seat and approaches changmin, his large vein-y hand goes on top of the table as he leans his face lower to changmin's height. "we need to talk," juyeon whispers into changmin's ear. 

changmin tries hard not to show how he shifts under his seat from the sensibility of feeling juyeon's breath fan over his earlobe. "sure," changmin barely manages to say as he stumbles over his chair to follow juyeon out the restaurant. 

when they're all alone standing far away from the windows and beside a tree, juyeon instantly grabs changmin's waist and pulls him closer to him. juyeon rests his body on the tree as he holds changmin in between his legs. flustered, changmin holds onto juyeon's shoulders, unsure where to place them. 

juyeon unexpectedly rests his head on changmin's shoulder as he takes in slow breaths to match changmin's. the entire situation makes changmin's body fill with butterflies and his face flush red. "w-what are you doing...?" changmin mumbles, his hands slowly and unintentionally slither their way into juyeon's black soft locks. 

juyeon flinches upon feeling changmin's fingers run through his locks. he lifts his head back up and meets changmin's gaze, but keeps his hands grabbing hold of his waist. changmin tries hard not to pay close attention to that. 

"you look good today," juyeon points out as his eyes fall down to check out changmin's outfit. changmin blushes. he was wearing some black shorts and a plain white over-sized flannel that he tucked to the side, leaving two buttons left undone, revealing his pale delicate looking collar skin. it was a simple outfit, even so, juyeon found it adorable.