[1] Toothless the Missing

[LUNA'S POV]
Toothless and Stormfly had left a few hours ago for fish, but they STILL haven't returned. It's getting a bit concerning... I don't know if I should just continue through the day as normal and assume that they just had a delay, or if I should-
Before I can finish the thought, Nightshade enters my den. Nightshade is a dark blue male dragon with not many features. I met him around a year ago, and she's just been my personal bodyguard since.
NIGHTSHADE: "My queen."
LUNA: "Nightshade."
NIGHTSHADE: "You seem... bothered, is anything wrong?"
I don't really know if I should make Toothless's missing status a big deal just yet, since it has only been a few hours...
LUNA: "...No, but thank you for checking up on me."
NIGHTSHADE: "Very well, my queen. The Dragons of The Kingdom are wanting your presence in a certain argument that broke down in the middle of town."
LUNA: "Tell them I'll be there shortly."
NIGHTSHADE: "Yes, my queen."
He flies off as I stretch and get up, then follow after him towards the Kingdom.

...

Once we arrive, I'm immediately surrounded by dragons trying to ask me a question. It's too difficult to hear all of them speaking at once, so I do the most reasonable thing to do.
LUNA: "Silence!"
The entire crowd goes quiet.
Yeah, that's what I thought.
LUNA: "One Dragon, tell me the issue."
A Skrill walks up to me.
SKRILL: "Queen, we are all grateful for you and Toothless's leadership down here, but a lot of us are getting restless, and do badly want to go outside The Hidden World.
We specifically made a rule forbidding leaving The Hidden World to prevent anyone from dying to the monstrous Deathgrippers that remained outside our safe zone.
LUNA: "You all know why you aren't allowed outside."
SKRILL: "Didn't you badly want to leave when you were young? Can't you relate to our desire?"
...They have a point there. It's not really right of me to keep them contained here like sheep, but it's too dangerous outside. What can I do?
I got it!
LUNA: "Instead of completely removing the ban, I can offer this: I will send a party of dragons up outside to slightly expand our safe zone. This'll allow dragons to fly out, but not too far away from The Hidden World.
The crowd immediately cheered with satisfaction.
Just another day being a great queen.
With the crowd satisfied, I turn to Nightshade.
NIGHTSHADE: "That is all. But if I may ask, where is King Toothless and Hero Stormfly?"
LUNA: "Nightshade-"
Before I can finish my sentence, Buju shows up. Buju is a dark green male Deadly Nadder, same type of dragon as Stormfly, who is dating Stormfly.
BUJU: "Your Majesty, have you seen Stormfly?"
So it seems neither of them have been seen recently...
LUNA: "Could both of you follow me back to my den?"
They both nod, although with a bit of confusion. I bring them back to my Den and we all sit down with a small fire in the middle of us.
BUJU: "So what's this about? Is it about Stormfly?"
...They deserve the right to know.
LUNA: "Toothless and Stormfly are both missing. They went out to get fish, and haven't returned since."
NIGHTSHADE: "It's not like Toothless to be late with food."
BUJU: "And it ain't like Stormfly to bail out on a planned date!"
Surely they're fine... right?
LUNA: "I will go look for them, in the meantime,"
I turned to Nightshade.
LUNA: "I want you to keep order in this Kingdom until I return."
I then turned to Buju.
LUNA: "Buju, you're coming with me to search for Toothless and Stormfly."
Buju nodded as Nightshade looked at me with uncertainty.
LUNA: "I will be fine."
Nightshade sighs.
NIGHTSHADE: "...Yes, my queen."
Nightshade then flies off towards the main town as me and Buju make our flight towards the river.
...
After a few minutes of flying, we finally arrive at the river.
BUJU: "I don't see either of 'em anywhere..."
LUNA: "Maybe-"
While turning my head looking around, I see a horrific, brutal, and terrifying sight. I see Stormfly on the ground in a puddle of blood, with an open wound on her neck.
LUNA: "Stormfly!"
I immediately ran over as Buju followed me. He remained dead silent as I looked down at Stormfly's corpse.
N-No, this can't be. No one could just do this to her, especially with Toothless alongside her. What happened? Where is Toothless?
Then, Buju cries out.
BUJU: "STORMFLY, NO!"
He runs beside her and picks Stormfly up in his arms as he looks down at her, crying loudly.
Stormfly... How did this happen...? Why did this happen?
Where was Toothless?
I took a look around again and see blood trails, bloody dragon paw prints.
LUNA: "Buju, hide her somewhere so we can come back for her, there's a trail."
Buju ignored me as he kept crying.
LUNA: "Buju!"
He turned to me with tears still running down his face.
LUNA: "I know it hurts, I know how painful this must be, but do you want her death to be in vein, or to find the one who did this?"
He stayed unresponsive for a few seconds, then finally put her in a bush and nodded at me, not saying a word.
We slowly and quietly followed the trail deeper into the forest.
These are big prints, this is a big dragon, and no weak dragon could take Stormfly, nonetheless Toothless. Who could've done this? ...Where was Toothless?
LUNA: "Stay close, the prints are getting drier up ahead, we may be near."
We walk a bit longer until we hear something moving up ahead. We duck into some bushes and watch carefully. We see Toothless up ahead.
...
[TOOTHLESS's POV]
No... no... no... it wasn't me, I didn't do that, I didn't mean to, Stormfly I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry...
I kept walking around in a large circle, trying to comprehend what had just happened when I hear something near the bushes behind me. I quickly turn and see Luna and Buju, and they see my bloody appearance with no wounds or cuts.
BUJU: "IT WAS YOU!"
No, no it wasn't me...
Toothless: "No, please, it-"
LUNA: "Toothless what the fuck happened?!"
Luna looked at me with disbelief. I stayed silent.
It wasn't my fault,
It wasn't me,
I didn't do that,
I didn't kill Stormfly!
Just stop..
Make it stop...
LUNA: "Toothless!"
Toothless: "QUIT IT!"
I black out as everything goes dark.