[5] New Faces

[LUNA's POV]
Even after telling the Razorwhip about the threat, she seems reluctant to leave.
RAZORWHIP: "Would it be fine if me and a friend who's out in your kingdom at the moment stayed?"
I look at her confused.
LUNA: "You still want to stay?"
She turned to me.
RAZORWHIP: "I want to help."
I stay quiet for a while. Extra help is always welcome, but I don't even know this dragon, or the dragon it claims to be with. ...Then again, I can't really beat Toothless without accepting all the help I can get.
LUNA: "If you are truly willing to risk your own lives, we'd appreciate the assistance."
RAZORWHIP: "Any chance we could get some praise after this?"
I sigh and roll my eyes, should've known she'd want something in return, random touring dragons like her always do.
LUNA: "Yes, that is fine."
She smiles then turns around.
RAZORWHIP: "Me and my friend will get you information on this King of yours, mind telling me what dragon he is?"
LUNA: "He's a Nightfury, last of his kind."
She seemed surprised at my answer, but flew nonetheless. I laid down on my bed, looking at the empty one next to me.

[RAZORWHIP'S POV]

This is definitely new, to say the least. A kingdom with its own king rogue and a monstrous murderer, who thought this would be what we'd come visit? Well, I'll need to regroup with Change and let her know of the situation.
I fly down to the town and begin looking around for her. There's so many dragons living here, and I can imagine there was a time where they celebrated, partied, and had festivals daily, but they all walk quietly by with fearful expressions and suspicious eyes. I eventually find Changewing sitting alone and walk over to her.
RAZORWHIP: "What happened Change? I thought you were going to socialize?"
CHANGEWING: "I was Razy! But they're all so... down. They're quiet, have if any short conversations, and just overall look sad.
I sit next to her and take a deep breath.
RAZORWHIP: "This Kingdom... has a rogue king."
She looks at me with concern.
CHANGEWING: "...What do you mean by that?"
RAZORWHIP: "Their king has turned into a murdering psychopath."
She stares at me in disbelief.
RAZORWHIP: "...And we aren't leaving."
CHANGEWING: "Why?!"
RAZORWHIP: "Look at these dragons, are we really going to leave them to suffer to a backstabbing King?"
She stayed silent for a moment.
CHANGEWING: "I guess not..."
RAZORWHIP: "Our job is to gather information on the king, he's a Nightfury and called Toothless."
CHANGEWING: "A Nightfury?"
RAZORWHIP: "I was just as surprised as you are, but we need to get to work, now."
CHANGEWING: "How do we know where to look?"
RAZORWHIP: "I saw something interesting on my way here, didn't say anything cause I didn't want you to make us take a detour, follow me."
I lied about seeing something, I just had a hunch the King likely left to the nearby forest. We landed and began looking around. We didn't notice anything with the trees, grass, or anything. But, we did see one thing. We saw this dragon, looked similar to Luna, with a black scarf and a leafy eyepatch over her left eye. She began to turn around and we immediately ducked into the bushes.
CHANGEWING: "Who's that?"
RAZORWHIP: "Looks like someone we'll wanna keep an eye on...Come on, let's follow her."
She slowly turned back around and began walking deeper into the forest. We quietly followed her, making sure to stay hidden as we did so.

...

She approaches a cave deep within the forest. Changewing and I cloak and become invisible as we watch patiently. The Lightfury stops in front of the cave then stomps at the ground once. We see a set of red eyes appear in the cave, but it's too dark to make anything else out of the mysterious figure.
LIGHTFURY: "You could've just sent me, Y'know."
???: "The Deathgrippers are usually faster then you."
LIGHTFURY: "Oh please, any chance to get revenge on HER I'll take."
???: I see that. I assume then the argument occurred?"
LIGHTFURY: "Just as you had hoped."
???: Good, we'll have you back in your rightful place in no time. I want you to find our little friend and talk to him, seduce him."
LIGHTFURY: "You think he's going to stop loving her? You're stupider then-"
???: I WILL NOT BE DISRESPECTED.
The Lightfury shudders and lowers her head.
???: "I control some of his mind, and that argument has surely messed with him even more, it will be possible, just don't die trying."
The Lightfury mutters something that we can't hear.
???: "Don't disappoint me."
She turns, and as she does I pull Change down.
CHANGEWING: "What?"
RAZORWHIP: "In case that thing in the cave can see invisibility."
We wait for the one-eyed Lightfury to walk by. We both stare into the cave after the eyes disappear.
CHANGEWING: "W-well are we uh.."
RAZORWHIP: "We aren't going in."
CHANGEWING: "I thought-"
RAZORWHIP: "We got enough information to satisfy the Queen, and she'll know who that Lightfury was.