[15] Here, I make my Final Stand.

[ALLAY's POV]

A large plasma blast hits me as I get knocked backwards, flipping and falling down.
Toothless flies to me, grabbing my wing and throwing me in the air. I start trying to channel lightening but he moves too quick as he shoots a blast at my stomach, launching me higher into the sky. He flies up above me, and I stare at him helplessly as he shoots me from above. I plummet to the ground hitting it hard, and I can't bring myself to get up.
TOOTHLESS: "There's no one here to help you."
ALLAY: "If you... if you think I'm done,"
I get up, but I struggle a lot before fully getting off the ground.
ALLAY: "T-then you got another thing coming."
He laughs loudly at me.
TOOTHLESS: "Pathetic."
He tackles me to the ground and holds his claws up against my neck. I wince in pain but do everything I can to hide all of it from him, still staring right at him.
TOOTHLESS: "After you, this world will crumble."
There's only one thing left to try.
ALLAY: "...Toothless, you have to fight it!"
He smirks.
ALLAY: "You can't let Appius win, you can't let Appius do this to everyone you love, you can't let him do this to Luna!"
He stays quiet.
TOOTHLESS: "Such a naive child."
He suddenly sinks his claws into my neck. I roar, and blackout.

[LUNA's POV]

I, alongside the guards I had with me before, arrive at where we heard all the commotion. I see Toothless standing over an unresponsive Allay corpse. Toothless senses my presence, and turns around, facing me with a grin.

The guards all look in fear.
TOOTHLESS: "You brought a handful of average dragons to beat me?"
LUNA: "I could bring children to beat you."
I have to show confidence, for my followers.
Toothless laughs cruelly.
TOOTHLESS: "Very well, your 'highness'."
The guards spread out as we surround him.
LUNA: "We will fight you till you take your last breath."
TOOTHLESS: "Thats what your little project said as well."
LUNA: "It'll be the last time you hear that, Appius.

I start the battle, shooting plasma blasts at Toothless. He matches my shots, but it's a good thing I brought backup. The guards join in on the shooting, and Toothless gets forced to stop shooting back and to focus on dodging. He dodges all of our blasts, and still is, but at least he cannot attack.
LUNA: "Focus his tail, that's his weak spot!"
Toothless immediately tries to put his tail aside but with such a large body comes a large target. As he dodges our blasts the Monstrous Nightmare is able to hit his tail, causing him to growl in pain.
He dives into the air, and I already know what he plans to do.
LUNA: "Wait for it..."
He dives down,
LUNA: "Get out of the way!"
All of us roll out of the way as Toothless lands in the middle of us all. We all then shoot at once in unison at Toothless.
TOOTHLESS: "No!"
He roars in pain, slowly starting to collapse.
He shoots fire around him, causing smoke to rise as it becomes harder to see him.
LUNA: "Keep firing!"
We all keep shooting, the smoke high enough to the point where we can't even see him anymore. But there's no way he can-
He dashes out of the smoke, punching through the chest of the Grunckle, punching his heart out. The grunckle falls and Toothless with a furious expression growls at me.
TOOTHLESS: "NONE OF YOU WILL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!"
He charges towards me, and I shoot a blast but he rolls underneath. I back up expecting an attack but he runs past me and tackles the Monstrous Nightmare to the ground before shooting a plasma blast through his neck.
Then, he turns to me and the Deadly Nadder, who stands beside me.
I look at her.
...
If only Stormfly were here.
...!
Wait!
Maybe that's it, if I can make Toothless remember, maybe... maybe he'll fight this monster.
LUNA: "Nadder,"
I quickly explain to her the plan and she nods in agreement. Toothless decided to wait, spending the 'break' to recover.
TOOTHLESS: "Enough chit chat, it's time to die."

[TOO...THLE...SS's POV?]

Luna and the Deadly Nadder are the last ones standing in my way, let's make this quick.
I shoot a plasma blast at Luna's feet, forcing her to back away and I charge at The Nadder just as I did earlier. I tackle her down, and prepare to end her life,
No!
What...
I stay still, not moving.
TOOTHLESS: Stormfly, what would she want? Not this, I know that, I have to fight this, I have to fight YOU.
APPIUS: This is pointless. You will get us both killed, stop struggling.
TOOTHLESS: I'm fine with that outcome.

[LUNA's POV]

Toothless stays motionless.
LUNA: "Now!"
The Deadly Nadder starts building up her fire, Toothless still not reacting.
Then, the Nadder shoots Toothless in the neck with a fully prepared shot. Toothless gets knocked back far and roars loudly, collapsing.
LUNA: "Nadder up, quickly."
The Deadly Nadder gets up and gets beside me as we both face Toothless.
TOOTHLESS: "L-Luna?"
...Toothless?
TOOTHLESS: "I can't... I can't hold him for much longer, you, you need to kill me before-"
LUNA: "Are you insane?! I'm not killing you!"
TOOTHLESS: "YOU HAVE TO!"
LUNA: "I..."
TOOTHLESS: "I don't want anyone else to get hurt, I don't want anyone else to die because of ME, if you don't kill me, all of you will die, and I'll be the last one on that monsters-"
His eyes start flashing black and red.
...What do I do?