[4] Blood in the Water

[NIGHTSHADE's POV]
I see Toothless up ahead, staring at me as I meet his stare.
NIGHTSHADE: "You are under arrest under the law of the crown!"
TOOTHLESS: "I'd love to see you try."
Alright then, "King".
I immediately fire a fireball at him. For whatever reason, he just stands there as the fireball hits him. He gets pushed back a bit but stays up as he continues staring at me with his dark eyes.
TOOTHLESS: "Is that all you got?"
NIGHTSHADE: "I got more then where that came from you traitor!"
I fly up into the air and begin shooting multiple fireballs at him. He stays still, taking each and every single one of my attacks.
Why isn't he fighting back?!
I dive down and tackle him. With him on the ground, I begin to slash at his throat but he grabs my arm and shoots me with a plasma blast. The power of the blast catches me off guard and immense pain goes throughout my entire body as I'm launched off him and across the field. I slowly start getting up as he approaches me.
TOOTHLESS: "How exactly do you plan to protect the Queen when you can't even protect yourself, worthless knight?"
NIGHTSHADE: "How dare you!"
I shoot another fireball as he effortlessly moves out of the way. He pushes my head down.
TOOTHLESS: "Worthless."
I roared as I somehow managed to fly backwards out of his grip and shoot a fireball that apparently was strong enough to back him away. I took the chance to flee and flew as fast as I could to the palace.

[LUNA's POV]

I see Nightshade as he flies very quickly to me, diving and landing next to me.
NIGHTSHADE: "Toothless is at the river, your-"
I interrupt him.
LUNA: "Bring me to him."
We fly back over to the local river, I thought he would've left or moved towards the kingdom, but for some reason he's still there. We land a decent distance away from him and once he sees us he calls out to us as he smiles.
How can this monster be smiling?!
TOOTHLESS: "Luna, Nightshade, I-"
LUNA: "Shut it Toothless!"
He instantly goes quiet.
LUNA: "If that's even who you still are! You're a murderer now! You killed Stormfly, Buju,"
Tears start to form again.
LUNA: "You were going to kill me..."
Toothless seems hurt by the truth, and he takes a step forward.
TOOTHLESS: "Luna please, you know I wouldn't do this!"
I want to believe him, but I know otherwise. LUNA: "I thought I did..."
I point towards his bloody claw. He looks down at it as tears also begin forming in his eyes.
TOOTHLESS: "It wasn't..."
NIGHTSHADE: "Leave, Nightfury!"
TOOTHLESS: "But-"
LUNA: "NOW!"
At this point both me and toothless have tears running down our faces. He starts to speak but stops himself, then he turns around. He takes one final look at me, and then flies off.

...

[OUTSIDE THE HIDDEN WORLD]

A female Razorwhip Dragon is flying in the sky alongside a female Changewing.
CHANGEWING: "It's been forever since we last flew together!
RAZORWHIP: "I know, it's great finally being able to again."
CHANGEWING: "Say, when's the last time you've visited The Hidden World?"
RAZORWHIP: "Haven't been there for a while, why do you ask?"
CHANGEWING: "We should visit it!"
RAZORWHIP: "I heard they have some type of border now. They aren't letting any dragons in or out."
CHANGEWING:  "Uh, Razy, have you forgotten about our invisibility?"
RAZORWHIP sighs.
RAZORWHIP: "Fine, if you really wanna go then we can."
The CHANGEWING smiles happily.
CHANGEWING: "Let's get going then!"
The two dragons fly towards The Hidden World. The Razorwhip observes their surroundings carefully as The Changewing flies quickly without much care in the world. After a bit of flying, they finally see the entrance to the Hidden World, covered by a massive waterfall. There's three Dragons guarding the entrance, but the Razorwhip and Changewing turn invisible by camouflaging their scales with their surroundings and are able to sneak by. Once in, they fly to an isolated corner on the upper part of the Kingdom.
CHANGEWING: "It's all so beautiful..."
RAZORWHIP: "So much has changed since I last was here."
CHANGEWING: "C'mon, we gotta meet the other dragons!"
RAZORWHIP: "You can do that, I'm going to see if any of the politics have changed."
CHANGEWING: "No fun."
The Changewing flies down to the kingdom and begins socializing with the other dragons as the Razorwhip flies towards the royal den. She turns invisible again and enters. Inside she sees Nightshade and observes him carefully as he speaks to himself.
NIGHTSHADE: "That's the walls, river, and now the Royal Den secured. We should be fine for tonight. Queen Luna should be satisfied."
Queen Luna?
The Razorwhip becomes curious about this new Queen but remains hidden until Nightshade leaves the den. She uncloaks and begins looking around. She sees two massive beds.
So there's a King but where is he?
Suddenly, a shout comes from behind the Razorwhip.
???: "Don't move a muscle!"
The Razorwhip ignores the command and turns around, spotting Luna with a royal gold crown on.
RAZORWHIP: "I'm guessing you're Queen Luna."
LUNA: "Who are you?"
Luna takes a few defensive steps backwards.
RAZORWHIP: "I mean no harm, I'm just visiting."
LUNA: "How did you even get in here? Nightshade just finished-"
She pauses.
LUNA: "...Invisibility."
RAZORWHIP: "Good to know you got a brain."
LUNA: "You need to leave this place at once, it is no longer safe."
RAZORWHIP: "Uh, what?"
LUNA: "The King has gone rampant. He's become a murderer, and with his immense power it is hard to stop him anywhere outside this Kingdom."
What the fuck have we gotten ourselves into?