[10] Fight for Her.

[TOOTHLESS's POV]
Every attack I send at APPIUS just gets copied and used against me, he must have some cloning ability or something that I didn't know about. How am I going to beat this guy?
We exchange a few plasma blasts, but I pull out a move I've been using for a long time: I attempt to fly very quickly around him to get behind, but he turns around right as I fly around as if he knew exactly what I was going to do and hits me with a fireball. I get pushed back, but I remain up.
APPIUS: "You can stop any minute you want to."
TOOTHLESS: "Not this time."
I dive directly down at him which is able to catch him off guard as I tackle him to the ground.
APPIUS: "You-"
I move down to bite his neck as hard as I can, but he disappears.
Where did he-
Then I hear a footstep behind me. I try to turn around in time but APPIUS slams me with his tail as I get launched into some rocks. I quickly recover and get up, with blood dripping from my nose.
APPIUS: "I really enjoyed the fight, but it's time for me and you to get back to business."
I suddenly feel myself starting to pass out. My vision gets blurry, and my legs get weak.
Nah.
I shake my head and focus my eyes on APPIUS as my scales glow blue. He stays quiet and looks at me.
TOOTHLESS: "I'm not going back to your control. For HER, I'm going to strike you down right here, right now."
APPIUS: "...Cute."
I begin shooting a barrage of plasma blasts. He's only able to copy some of them, as the rest land on him directly. He takes a step back and I use the chance to charge at him and using my tail to knock him down. I quickly then claw his chest which causes him to teleport back a few yards.
He begins to talk, but I don't let him. I once again start my barrage. He growls as he gets hit each time.
APPIUS: "The fact you think you stand any chance is hilarious, Toothless!"
He teleports behind me and lunges at my back, but I quickly step out of the way. He falls in front of me, and I bite his neck hard. He roars as he teleports away again.
APPIUS: "To-"
I run into him, knocking him into some rocks, and then stand tall as I look down at him.
TOOTHLESS: "Surrender."
He laughs cruelly.
APPIUS: "Very good Toothless, I'd surrender to you, but there's one little detail you forgot about.
I prepare for whatever attack he has planned for me, getting back into a fighting stance. But then QUELLA stabs my neck from behind with something that makes me collapse.
I can't move!
He very slowly walks over to me.
APPIUS: "Finally, you've shown some worth to me."
I growl and struggle, but still can't move.
APPIUS: "That burst of energy, burst of power?"
He looks at me with a crooked smile.
APPIUS: "Can now be used against your friends."
No...
My vision becomes blurry. I try to resist and fight it, but...
I pass out.
...
...
...

[TOOTHLESS'S? POV]
It's time to end this little game once and for all. That power was exactly what I needed. Now Luna will never even be able to match a single plasma blast from me. The only struggle now? Deciding who to kill first.

Hope that struggle was with it, Toothless~

...

[SKRILL's POV]

I wake up from my long sleep, and find myself surrounded by other injured dragons and some dragons walking around attending to us. I try to stand up but my legs give out so I fall down again.
Ugh... what happened?
I see Luna enter the room as she looks around. She spots me then walks towards me.
LUNA: "Hello."
I get nervous as I've never really talked to royalty, but I bow my head.
SKRILL: "M-my queen."
LUNA: "Are you feeling fine now?"
SKRILL: "I'm still sore, but why are you here talking to a young dragon like me?"
LUNA: "You, although young, have potential."
What does she mean?
LUNA: "Are you able to walk?"
I once again try to stand, this time although I struggle I'm able to get up from the ground.
SKRILL: "If we move slowly yes."
She nods and motions for me to follow her as we begin slowly walking through the cave.
LUNA: "Do you know much about your kind?"
SKRILL: "Not really, I lost my parents at a young age and mostly lived alone."
LUNA: "Skrills, once grown and experienced, are quite strong dragons. Although you're young and a bit late on this whole ordeal, I wanted to see if you'd be willing to accept training from me."
I look at her, completely shocked.
SKRILL: "...Me?"
She giggles.
LUNA: "Yes, you. So, are you down to?"
SKRILL: "Yeah! I've always wanted to learn how to use my abilities more so-"
There has to be a catch.
SKRILL: "...What's the catch?"
She sighs.
LUNA: "I was wondering when you'd ask. I'm sure you are more than aware of the situation at hand. I wanted to ask you for assistance after your training."
Surprisingly, I have 0 objections to this.
I nod my head at her confidentially.
LUNA: "Good, let's begin."

...

[RAZORWHIP's POV]

I finish recovering by doing some exercises led by one of the queens nurses before finally being given the green light to leave the medical sector. Changewing excitedly follows.
CHANGEWING: "It's about time you recovered!"
RAZORWHIP: "Hey you chose to stay with me."
CHANGEWING: "Yeah well, if I didn't you'd be able to rest without being annoyed 24/7."
We both shared a laugh.
RAZORWHIP: "Do you know where Luna went?"
CHANGEWING: "Something about training the Skrill we found at the kingdom. 
RAZORWHIP: "I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was training him to fight Toothless."
CHANGEWING: "So what do you wanna do now that you're out? How about a party? Maybe some fishing?"
I sigh.
RAZORWHIP: "We need to get back to business Change, we're in the middle of a massive war that we decided to get ourselves into."
CHANGEWING: "Yeah I guess you're right..."
RAZORWHIP: "Tell you what, after this, we'll have a female only day for just us."
Changewing jumps with joy.
CHANGEWING: "Okay!"
I laugh again as we walk down the cave.

...

[TOOTHLESS's? POV]

There it is. The "secret" remains of the great Hidden World. I'm sure Luna wouldn't mind if I took a small little visit~

None of you are escaping me this time.