I: I don't like this.

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

The cool air hit my skin as I stepped outside, the sun hadn't came out yet & the temperature was just perfect. I put in my headphones & began to run, it was apart of my routine. I always decided to run to my destination each morning instead of driving, I was apart of a boxing club. I never joined matches but I've always been asked to do so because of my strength & my movements. I notice the smallest things, that's why I feel like I'm a little different from everyone else.

I entered the woman's locker room and went straight to my locker. The woman beside me was a beautiful woman, I never crossed words with her but she has caught my eye multiple times. I can't say that I haven't noticed the way she looks at me too because I have, I've always caught her red handed looking at me. I grabbed my shorts & top changing into them, I had to get ready for my morning boxing session. I took off my ring off of my left hand the last thing I want is to lose my ring & I'm sure if I were to punch someone with my left hand it would leave a nasty wound.

I tied my hair in a ponytail & put on my boxing shoes.

"Left, right, left, left, right, up, down, swing!" BM yelled, "Ouch that had to hurt." BM faked winced as he saw me knock my opponent to the ground, sweat was running down my body at this point. "You alright JK?" I asked breathing heavily, he was laying on the ground breathing heavily he raised his arm with a thumbs up unable to speak from how tired he was.

"You're quite the catch Y/n, I still don't understand why you won't agree to join the tournament in February." Eunwoo spoke from outside the boxing ring, "I told you once & I'll say it again, I'm a pretty important person in my parents company. I can't be on bed rest for a month or so after a match waiting for my wounds to heal. I have important things to do, plus I have enough with just training." I spoke taking off my boxing gloves, Eunwoo shook his head, I walked over to Jungkook to help him stand up.

"You're good right? I didn't hit you too hard?" I asked, "No I'm completely fine don't worry, what's the head guard for." He responded hitting himself with his glove showing that he wasn't impacted by my hit, I chuckled. "Y/n catch!" BM threw my water bottle at me, I thanked him and got out of the ring to go sit on the bench to take a break from the intense match I had with JK. Next to me sat the wonder beauty I smiled at her and removed my boxing gloves examining my knuckles to make sure I wasn't bruised. "You're a pretty fierce fighter..." The black haired girl spoke, "Oh thank you," I chuckled a little, "Karina," she extended her hand, "Y/n," I replied.

"You know I've always found you stunning.." she spoke, "I've noticed," I replied teasingly she giggled, "Was I that noticeable?" She asked, "A little.." I shrugged as I smiled seeing her become slightly embarrassed. We stayed silent for a little bit the sound of boxing bags being punched surrounding us, "So how long have you been a member here for?" She asked, "Uhm about a year or so I honestly lost track from how busy I've been with everything in my life. There was a time when I didn't show up for about three months." I replied, "And you?" I asked curious, "I've been here for about three years I've never once noticed you until I saw you in the locker room..." I nodded it's understandable if she never once noticed me before.