VI: Uh-oh

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

"Hey Y/n... your wife is in the building, I repeat your wife is in the building." Chaewon informed you through her office phone, on the other hand the reason she informed you asap was because you had a visitor in your office and when Yunjin showed up unexpected was for a reason and Chaewon knew damn well she was just going to walk past her into your office. "Crap, crap!" You said as you quickly fixed yourself up, Karina was putting on her jacket and then double checked herself on the mirror you had in your office.

Just as Yunjin was about to enter your office you and Karina acted neutral and faked a handshake, "Pleasure doing business with you, I'll see you Thursday morning for the meeting!" You exclaimed, "Of course I'll see you around Mrs. Kim!" Karina was about to walk out and she smiled at Yunjin and exited your office. You looked at Yunjin surprised, "What brings you around?" You asked. "What is this supposed to mean??" Yunjin threw her phone at you with an opened article, 'The Kims have decided not to resign their contract alliance with the Parks,' you shrugged, "It's true." Her reaction was for sure something you wanted to see.

"Why didn't you speak to me about this??!!" Anger filled her voice, you simply shrugged sitting back down on your chair, "You should've thought about who you were going out with first before deciding to back stab me." You said blankly, "What is that supposed to mean?" She asked, "Don't act stupid Jennifer, seriously Haneul, out of all the people." You replied standing up getting close to her face to face. Yunjin's breath hitched at the closeness between you two.

"Why does it matter to you?!" She said, you scoffed, "It matters to me because he's my rival! For all I know you could've been sneaking information to him about my company!" Yunjin looked at you surprised that's when it all hit her, she hadn't realized that probably Haneul was using her to get information on your company. "Oh my god you seriously think I'd back stab you like that?!" She asked offended, "I don't know, I only knew a few things of you from observing you from afar, I don't know your true colors! I wish you would've given me a chance to avoid all of this that's currently happening but you decided to reject me. And now...and now you're acting all up when I suddenly decide to go out and have fun."

All of that frustration you had built up in you, you finally let it all out. Yunjin looked at you surprised but she understood her past actions. Even now she was confused by everything she wasn't sure what she wanted, the past few days have been hell for her knowing that you're not home waiting there for her anymore as much as before. "Then let's try it out again. Give us a chance Y/n I'll cut ties with Haneul and I promise you, we will be able to make it work." Yunjin said her voice pleading, "I don't know Yunjin, just give me sometime to figure it out and I'll get back to you. But I don't know if I can really trust your word." "Y/n I promise you I'll break ties with Haneul starting today, just please let's give it a chance."

"I'll let you know..." Yunjin nodded a bit disappointed but she understood your reasoning, "I'll be going now, will I see you home tonight?" She asked, "Yeah." You replied, she mumbled an okay before getting closer to you grabbing your hand caressing it and pecking your lips before exiting your office.