V: Bitter

YUNJIN's POV

YUNJIN's POV

Haneul was sitting across from me on his phone too busy to pay attention to me. I looked around the restaurant seeing a couple of friend groups enjoying themselves, a few couples and family's eating together. Meanwhile there was us... I played with the food on my plate losing my appetite. I exhaled loudly trying to get Haneuls attention but it didn't work. As I examined the room I noticed a familiar girl laughing along her side was another familiar figure and another. The other two girls were facing the opposite side so I couldn't quite make out who it was. The girl stood up and it was Chaewon then I made out the face of who was next to her Jihyo and Felix...

Then there was Y/n laughing and looking at the girl next to her adoringly, who was she?? Was she the girl that Y/n has been seeing?? My suspicions were confirmed when Y/n wrapped her arm around the girls shoulder kissing her cheek and soon later they gave each other a kiss on the lips. Seeing the interaction happen really ruined my mood, and to make it worse Haneul was being a jack ass. "Are you going to pay attention to me or are you going to be on your phone??" I asked very annoyed, he looked up with an eyebrow raised at my sudden attitude. "Sorry I was just replying to a few work messages." He said, I rolled my eyes, "Let's go I've lost my appetite and I sort of need you now." I said, his face turned into a mischievous one.

——————————————————————

Y/N's POV

I stepped into the house the lights were on so Yunjin was already home. I stepped into the kitchen grabbing some juice from the fridge to help hydrate me from all the drinking, Yunjin was on the couch in her sleepwear already and was watching Netflix. I went and plopped near her, "What time is dinner tomorrow?" I asked, "6pm." She replied blankly, I nodded and focused my attention on the TV. The atmosphere felt different than usual, it was thick. "Go shower you reek like alcohol." Yunjin said as she scooted away from me, I chuckled I felt playful... I was about to annoy the living shit out of her.

I scooted more towards her and she continued to scoot away from me till she hit the end of the couch, "Yah! Get away from me you stink! Go shower!" She yelled as she hit me with the pillow, I covered myself with my arms till I was able to grab her arms and hold her still, she continued to squirm around. "Hey! Stop hitting me!" I said, "Then go shower and maybe I will!" She said, I got on top of her hiding my face in the crook of her neck and snaked my arms around her hugging her. She continued to hit my back as I chuckled in her neck, I started to tickle her which made her more squirmy and heard her laughing. "Okay! Okay I give up, s-stop!" I didn't and continued to tickle her.

"Y-y/n!" She giggled, "I'll stop once you apologize." I said, "O-okay! I-I'm sorry!!" She said in between laughter, I stopped and got up looking at her flushed face and wide smile. God was she beautiful, Yunjin wrapped her legs around my waist not letting me get up farther. She had her arms wrapped around my neck, I tried not to imagine any inappropriate scenarios....but my mind wandered off.