VIIII: Plan

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

Yunjin and you strolled around the aquarium enjoying seeing the sea creatures swim around in their tanks. For the first time since you and Yunjin got together this was your first real date. It couldn't have been better. The two of you had unintentionally matched clothes colors. Seeing Yunjin smile warmed your heart, but you had a few tricks up your sleeve, in order to get your plan to bust Haneul you needed to start letting Yunjin into your company plans.

But these plans came with a twist, the best you could do was only hoped that Yunjin would inform Haneul and if he did your plan would set into place. "We should go get something to eat soon," You spoke hand in hand with Yunjin's, she agreed but continued to drag you around the aquarium warming your heart at how childish she could be. Of course you being the responsible adult you dragged her out of the aquarium to go get a bite before you got hangry, she protested but eventually realized she was also hungry.

"Ouuu look!! Sit right there and look away smiling, you look so beautiful!" You complimented Yunjin as you took pictures of her.

She laughed and looked at you with loving eyes. You admired the picture on your phone, and pecked her cheek. "We should probably head inside to eat," Yunjin suggested and you agreed. As you made your way inside you were quickly greeted and taken to a table near the window.

The waiter brought the menu and let you two look over it. You had already in mind what you were getting and Yunjin scanned the menu. "How is Mr. Parks company doing?" You questioned, "Ugh do we really have to talk about work?" Yunjin replied, "Doesn't hurt to ask a little about work..." you replied, Yunjin rolled her eyes playfully but agreed to your statement, "Well his company is doing well a little better than before so that's good. How is your company doing..?" She asked, that was your cue.

"Pretty good actually, a big company overseas actually contacted me for a meeting on to become business partners." You replied, "Oh really what company?" She asked, "Mythos media." You replied, before she could reply the waiter came by again asking for your orders. Once he had left she questioned you again. "Mythos media, as in the software company?" You nodded and smiled, little did she know Mathew Scott the owner of Mythos media was actually an old friend of yours.