IV: Whos the guy?

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

The sun had already set and it was getting quite late. Tonight you didn't have any plans of going out and just wanted to go home and take a nice relaxing warm bath to soothe yourself after a long week. Friday was around the corner and of course you planned on going out but today you were just going to go home, relax and sleep with no worries....

But your plans didn't go as expected.

Before you were able to reach your car you were suddenly grabbed by well built man and another well built man. And before you knew it everyone had gone dark.

——————————————————————

When you had awaken you felt very drowsy still. Your vision was starting to focus and you were met with a beautiful fox eyed girl looking at you. "She's awake!" She yelled your ears were ringing slightly and she had triggered them to ache which made you groan in pain. She quickly caught on to you and apologized for yelling, you scanned the room it wasn't sketch at all and it was quite well lid up. So you weren't too worried but the fact that you were quite literally abducted didn't sit right with you and to mention you were tied up. Two other girls walked in a girl with pink dyed hair and another with black hair. They eyed you and she whispered something into the pink hair girls ear that made you look at her with a raised eyebrow. You scoffed and leaned your head back meeting on of the man who had abducted you.

"Who are you and why am I here?" You questioned getting no response. The last thing you wanted to do was to act like a spoiled queen b but you had no choice other than to pull the "Do you know who I am?" Card. You were quite well known by many powerful people around the world however this did catch the four girls attention and they all looked at you, "Of course we know who you are." Spoke the pink haired girl, "Then can I have some context on why I got literally abducted by loud man over there and shorty short over there." You responded moving your head to the two guys who immediately dropped their conversation and felt offended by your remarks. The black haired girl laughed at your remarks on the two guys.

"You're married right?" Asked a red haired girl, she was very very beautiful but looked quite young. "Why is that any of your concern?" You questioned, the fox eyed girl sighed, "You're not going to make this easy are you?" She said, you shrugged, "It's a 50/50 you answer my questions I'll answer yours." You responded, "But can you please untie me I promise I won't do anything stupid, whoever tied this rope should be more gentle next time. I quite literally feel the rope cutting into my flesh." You said, "Sorry about that." The brunette man answered as he untied you immediately you elbowed him throwing him over your shoulder and body slamming him into the ground.

The other man rushed towards you but you were able to dodge him quickly making him run into the wall behind you. You scoffed and sat down on the couch looking at the stunned girls, "What?" You said, "N-nothing." The pink haired girl replied, "So what am I doing here? What was so important that I needed to get abducted by those two idiots." You said, putting your feet on the coffee table. "Are you aware that she's having an affair?" The red haired girl questioned, "Yeah, we're married just for the show we don't actually have feelings for each other." You replied, "Are you aware of who the guy is?" The redhead questioned, "No I'm just aware she's seeing someone but I don't know who he is...why?" You questioned starting to get curious.