III: Confused.

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

"Shot! Shot! Shot!" My face cringed at the way Felix chugged down those shots, I wasn't a light drinker but I also dislike drinking cheap alcohol. I'd rather drink something that goes down smoother like Claze Azul. "SPIN THE BOTTLE WHOS NEXT??!!" Hyunjin yelled, I laughed at how dumb they were acting I never really noticed how much I had been missing. Jihyo spin the bottle as the bottle turned my eyes landed on a certain girl. A girl who looked way too familiar, I guess she had already been eyeing me for a while seeing how she was smiling widely. Chaewon was soon infront of me with the bottle of vodka, "Say ahhh," she said I was so confused and faced to look at the table and looked down at the table seeing the bottle pointed at me.

I wasn't a wimp so I just took the shot as everyone yelled and screamed cheering, I excused myself and went to go talk to the certain girl who caught my attention tonight.

I sat next to her as the stool was empty, "Hi pretty girl," I said looking at her, she giggled as we made eye contact "Hi beautiful," I smiled lightly, "What's a beautiful girl like you doing here alone?" I asked, "Oh you know just an after work drink, nothing big." She replied as she stirred the straw in her drink, "What about you?" Her eyes seemed to darken a bit, I felt hot all of a sudden...

"I was just joining my colleagues, nothing big..." I responded looking deeply into her eyes.

We spoke for a little bit and before I knew it, we were out of the bar on our way to her apartment.

——————————————————————

Karina had an amazing view to the city, the dim light of her room was on and she was sitting up putting on her panties. I laid on my elbow and caressed her shoulder before kissing it, "I should get going now it's pretty late," I said she smiled and nodded slightly, "Are you sure you don't want to stay the night?" She asked, "I'd like to but I can't." I stood up searching the floor for my clothes and got dressed once I found them, Karina watched as I got dressed. I walked over to her and grabbed her chin lightly before pecking her lips, "Are we still on for Saturday?" "Definitely!" She said cupping my face bringing me in for a kiss. "I'll see you Saturday then!" I smiled before kissing her once more.

——————————————————————

THIRD PERSON POV

Considering how late it was Yunjin still wasn't asleep, she got home again but late as usual and noticed that you weren't even home yet. She wasn't happy about it and was hoping to speak with you about the argument you had earlier but those plans went south since you weren't even home. She was in the living room watching Netflix and she heard the pin pad for your penthouse being used. She knew you were home and she was not happy.