II: What the fuck.

YUNJIN's POV

YUNJIN's POV

I didn't care one bit where she's been but this is so unusual, nothing like her. I came to an understanding that she did try to want to make things work between us but eventually stopped when she saw her efforts were getting nowhere. I was relieved when she decided to stop trying to win me over and we spoke getting to an agreement that would work for us two. However she did start getting more physically fit and changed her style so much. She got tattoos and closed herself off to everyone focusing on her company, but I feel like as of today all of that was going to change.

I walked into our shared closet and changed into my own pijamas, I laid on the bed waiting for Y/n to come out of the bathroom before I went in myself. She got out a few minutes later and plopped next to me closing her eyes instantly, I scanned her physique she had definitely gotten much slimmer and a bit buffer over the past 2 years. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom doing my night routine.

When I came back out Y/n was on her phone, I laid next to her and faced away from her I turned off the light on my side of the bed and soon after Y/n turned off the light on her side. Her phone vibrated on the nightstand but she ignored it.

——————————————————————

Morning rolled around fast, I shifted around feeling the bed pretty empty. It was 7:35am as I read the clock on the nightstand, I'm surprised Y/n managed to wake up at the time she usually does to go to the gym. I groaned not wanting to get up but I knew I had too, today I had a meeting with Y/N's company and I had to give her the best impression of my company's plan to help sells grow faster than before. She was very picky and smart about who she partnered up with and I knew if I didn't give her a good presentation she would immediately reject my offer. Even though we're married and live together it doesn't give me a pass with her when it comes to business.

I walked into the bathroom doing my morning routine, soon after I went into our shared closet and picked out an outfit. As I was picking out my jewelry for today I noticed the red velvet wedding ring box from Y/n's ring. Curiously enough I opened it to find her ring placed inside, instantly a hole formed in my stomach as I saw the ring. I was bothered at the fact that she put her ring away but I shut the box and finished picking my jewelry before finishing up with myself and leaving the bedroom.

The time marked 8:25am Y/n still wasn't home again and usually she arrived by 8:20 latest 8:25am but again today she's late. I groaned and fished packing my bag and put on my shoes as I was about to open the door Y/n walked in wearing a cropped skin tight shirt and flared sweatpants with her short bands visible, "Leaving already?" She asked as she walked inside, I rolled my eyes, "It's the time I usually leave it's 8:40am," she looked flabbergasted as she looked at her watch. "That quick? Man time goes by so fast. Alright I'll see you later, I'm hoping you have a good presentation for me." She said before walking into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and exited our penthouse.