Ch: 2

"..the door is locked." Finney said "what." Vance said in an angered voice as he tried to open it himself, "Damnit." Vance said as he turned around and put his hand on his hips and paced around. "DAMNIT! how the fuck am I gonna meet the guys after school now if I'm stuck in a FUCKING bathroom!" Vance shouted as he kicked down a trashcan in the corner of the bathroom, thankfully it wasn't that full since the bathroom was out of order for a couple days.

"H-how long are we gonna be in here?.." finney asked with a hint of concern in his voice "how the fuck should I know?!" Vance shouted at finney, he backed into the door as Vance looked at him with a angry face. Vance noticed finney backing up a bit and blinked in confusion. Vance sighs and looked up at the ceiling before looking at finney again. "..if the janitor doesn't come in to fix something today..that means we will be here all night probably." Vance said as he tried to calm himself down. "W-what?!" Finney said now worried "are you fucking deaf?! We are going to be here all night dipshit!" Vance shouted.

"Shit!..shit.." finney whispered to himself but it was still loud enough for Vance to hear. Vance dropped his bag and sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall. Finney sat down by the door and moved his bag away from him a bit.

[vance's pov]

I close my eyes annoyed by the fact I'm going to be stuck in a bathroom all. Fucking. Day..I open my eyes and looked at finney, He was fidgeting with his fingers. "Well since im gonna be stuck in here with you, im gonna not bore myself with the silence and wait until my ears ring, so im gonna ask you some questions to pass time time." I said as I leaned up a bit. He looked at me and nodded his head hesitantly, like he was comprehending if he should even say yes.

"Okay so how old are you." I asked. "14" he replied so he was only 2 years younger than me, but I would have easily mistaken him for a 12 year old, "how long has Matty and his goons been messing with you." I asked, his eyes widened a bit and looked to his side for a moment and back at me. "A couple months." He replies "how come you don't stick up for yourself? I mean your perfectly capable of doing so." I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice, I wasn't wrong he could fight for himself instead of taking it. "I..I don't really know how to fight..plus, I just don't have the courage to stick up for myself." Finney said as he looked down and continued to fidget with his fingers

Then I notice him shaking a bit, I raised a brow at him and I noticed he had now visible bags under his eyes, "what's with the shaking." I asked "sorry..It's j-Just cold in here.." finney said as he put his knees to his chest, I Don't even care if he's cold or not..But I do admit it's kinda cold in here. I thought about it for a couple seconds, before taking my bag and unzipping it, I grabbed my grey hoodie with some rips in it from previous fights, and threw it at finney.

Finney looked at the hoodie for a second before looking back at me dumbfounded like he didn't know what a damn hoodie is
"Wh-why?" Finney aksed "For you to hold it, what do you think- wear it dumbass. so you can stop shaking like a damn puppy." I said irritated. 

"S-sorry.." finney said, he lifted the hoodie above his head and slipped it on, it was fucking huge on him. He looked like a toddler who wore one of his dad's shirts. Finney mumbles something, and I began to get more angry "speak up damnit." "I said-..thanks" finney said. I was honestly kinda confused, I just gave him my hoodie he didn't need to thank me.

"You're..uhm, you're welcome" I said. It kinda felt weird to say that, I haven't said it in a while if I'm being honest, or heard someone thank me in maybe a year or so.

[20 minutes later]

I was looking at the ceiling, while finney was doing whatever he does when he is bored, then I heard footsteps approaching the restroom. Finney stood up and walked away from the door as the footsteps gotten louder and louder. The door started to make noises like it was being unlocked
"Fucking finally.." I said.