Ch: 4

Vance was leaning on a wall while finney and Gwen sat on the couch and the other kids were on the couch some were on the floor. Finney felt bad for all those kids including his sister, to witness their own teacher murdering a student In front of them.

"..d-do you guys wanna get to know each other since we are going to be here for a bit longer?.." finney asked the rest of the kids.
The kids looked at finney, some nodded while the others didn't say anything.

"I'm Luke.." a boy said. "I am..Kia" a girl said Lowly "I'm hunter.." another boy said. "I'm E-emma.." a bit smaller girl said "I'm Noah.." another boy said as he crossed his arms and looked down at his legs, There was one last boy who didn't say anything.

"Does he not wanna talk to us?.." finney asked, Noah tapped on the boys shoulder and he looked at them. "What's your name?.." finney asked, The boy looked at all of them and didn't say anything.

"He's Deaf." Vance said to finney "Vance..that's not nice to say to a scared kid." finney said as he looked away from the kid and at the older male. "Finney, he has a hearing aid." Vance said as he rolled his eyes, Finneys eyes widened a bit and looked at the kid who was already looking at him.

Then Vance walks over to the kid and kneeled down at him, He lifted his hands and made a few hand symbols at the kid, The Kids eyes lit up and he made some symbols back at Vance.

"His name is Adam." Vance said as he looked at finney "you know sign language?" Finney asked "no shit." Vance said as he sat down.

" Vance said as he sat down

"D-do you know where you all live?

"D-do you know where you all live?.." finney asked, Vance made a few hand gestures at Adam. All of them nodded "We can bring them to their houses..but I think we need to prepare ourselves.." Vance said to finney. "That's fine. As long as all of them are safe I don't care if I get hurt" Finney said, Vance was actually quite surprised how he cared for the kids so much..he nodded his head and stood up, he walked over to the kitchen to grab some stuff for finney and himself..

This was gonna be a shitty day...
_________________________
[vance's pov]

Me and finney along with the other kids walked to their houses one by one looking out for those creatures. Each kid lead us to each of their houses, If their door was locked and they had a back door they can go though there, If the door was unlocked they could go inside. If they didn't have a unlocked door or back door they could go through their window, I knew it was a bit..wrong for leaving the kids in their houses but I'm not babysitting 6 kids..but at least they can be safe in their own homes.

The last kid walked inside his house and locked it as soon as it closed, finney exhaled relived that every kid was now safe for now.

Finney and I start to walk back to my house. "So finney. Why don't you go to your own house and shelter yourself." I said as I made conversation, His eyes widened and looked down a bit. "Yeah, maybe that's for the best.." finney says. I raised a brow, he's just going home, Not like anything dangerous there is waiting for him. "Vance." Finney said "what." I replied "thanks for saving me and my sister..along with the other kids from those..things." Finney said softly. Hearing someone thank me was kinda..weird..but also nice- wait what am I thinking, I am becoming to Soft

"Well as soon as we get back, I'll grab my sister and head back to my house." Finney said as he..smiled at me? I began to feel my face get warm? What does that mean..am I sick to?!

I cleared my throat quietly and nodded my head..what was finney doing to me?..