Ch: 5

Finney was walking down the road to his house with Gwen, Finney lifted his head to see his house up ahead.

[finneys pov]

Me and Gwen walk toward our door, the curtains were closed but slightly open. I check to see if it was locked, it wasn't..I open the door and saw everything messy, Papers everywhere..and dad's couch was tilted over to the other side of the room. "Is dad home?.." Gwen asked me, "I-I think so.." I replied. "Da-" I covered her mouth and shook my head, She looked over at the end of the hallway to see some bloody spots on the carpet. I held the wooden weapon I had and kept it close as I start to walk toward my dad's room.

I open the door slightly and saw him looking at the corner of the room by his messy bed, I looked at Gwen who was giving me a terrified look, I open the door fully and walk inside.

"Dad?.." I said quietly. I could hear bones cracking as he turned his body around to see black veins all over his body and dark substance coming out of his mouth. I back away immediately and he ran toward us but hit the wall.

I grabbed Gwen and I ran toward the door but something ran infront of us..another person.

I looked back and saw my dad running after me and my sister while the other Tried to grab gwen. I moved out the way leading my father to face plant into the other. I pierced into the other's throat and took it out, But that didn't stop it. I raised my weapon and pierced it into the center of the head, I kicked it off and looked at my dad who was struggling to even get up.

I looked right into his..dead, soulless eyes..
And I felt tears form. I don't love my dad, I hate him with all of my heart..but deep inside..I feel sorry for him..I raised my bloody weapon, I closed my eyes, and I pierced him in his face, Makings blood splatter onto my face and some on my pants.

I heard Gwen crying, making the sounds bounce off the walls in my ears, I opened my eyes and looked at my fathers corpse.

[my lazy art- example]

I took out the weapon and my dads head fell onto the ground as his lifeless body lays there. I took a step away, I looked at my sister who was crying and looking at our dad. I know she hates our dad..but I know she also loves him at the same time..

I Pierced my lips together and walk to the bathroom to wash my face, I open the door to see it was also a mess and the shower curtain was off it's hinges and in the bathtub.

I place my hand on the faucet's handle and pulled it up, It didn't rush out water but it did at least pour a bit, enough to wipe my face.

[1 minute later]

I exited the bathroom to see my sister still looking at my dad, I don't know if we should run away or stay here..i wouldn't even know where to go if we do pack away and run..I looked at Gwen for a few more seconds before going to my bedroom.