Ch: 10

Sorry if I haven't been posting much..I have to go to the hospital soon to take some brain scans to see if I have a tumor in my brain. But maybe it's because I'm dehydrated?, so I'm pretty stressed out. But here is a short chapter!
_____________________________

"Bruce?" Finney said. "Hey finney." Bruce said. "Why were you pointing a gun at us?, you know who I am" finney said, his time kinda irritated. "I didn't know if you'd come here to hurt us?" Bruce said. "Oh I'm going to beat your a-" Vance was stopped by finney pulling his arm back, and to Vance's side. "No fighting. Please." Finney said, Vance rolled his eyes, and finney let go of his arm. "Sorry Finn, this retard here, wanted to be co-" "I did not want to look cool Robin." Bruce said. "Uh-huh. Okay, but I'm glad to see you Finn. I thought you died along with most of the other kid's at school" Robin said, clearly happy that his friend was alive.

"Well, we aren't staying here for long. We have to get Far away from this place. And away from the creepy bitches trying to bite us." Vance said. "Wait, you think it's just here?" Robin said. "What do you mean." Vance said. "The virus?, it's everywhere. It's spreading, have you guy's not watched the new's yet?, a few day's ago, a news broadcaster said this virus going around is spreading wildly. From city, to city" Bruce said.

Gwen held onto finney's hand as she looked pretty scared than before. "Finney raise your sweater so I can see if your bitten anywhere" Bruce said "what?" Finney said. "I have to take precautions" Bruce said. Trying to lift up finney's sweater but the Vance pushed Bruce's arm away and put a protective hand on finney's chest. "Leave him alone. He isn't bitten." Vance said "and how do you know?" Bruce said "because I do. Now are you going to drop it. Or are we going to have to play ball." Vance snapped.

Finney's felt warm again. He could tell, because his cheeks are getting hot, he looked at the hand on his chest..Vance had a hand on his chest. He quickly shook the thoughts out of his head and he looked at Bruce. Vance removed his hand. And went to go explore the hide out.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm having a pretty bad migraine rn