CHAPTER - 1

??? Pov

??? smiled seeing his son sleeping like a baby hugging his plushie dearly. He still can't believe that his little baby has grown up this much to start a new life and family for himself. His eyes become glossy at the thought that today his little bun is going away from them. He slowly walked toward his son and sat beside the bed looking at his little life who was unaware of his eomma's presence.

" i'm so lucky to be your eomma sweetheart, thanks for letting me have the amazing feeling of being a mother bun" ??? Said caressing his son's head letting the tears fall from his eyes with a beautiful smile on his face.

"Jinnie..."

??? turn towards the voice only to see his husband who was looking at him with an adorable dimple smile which always makes him fall for this man more deeply than he is.

"Joonie...." 

Kim namjoon CEO of kim industries moreover everyone know him has a person who was madly in love with his husband and his only son. But can be dangerous if someone mess with his family. Most of the time he is calm and sweet but in front of his husband he became no.1 pervert (I know you all understand what I mean ahem)

"Baby are you okay? Why are you crying? " namjoon asked his husband kim seokjin who immediately went to his husband and hugged him tightly hiding his face to his husband's chest.

"Jooniee...it's...it's just that I'm so happy today. Our bun is getting married, he's going to have a new family. They will keep my baby happy, right?  Bun will be happy there,right? " jin asked his husband who just smiled and gave a sweet kiss on jin's forehead who closed his eyes at the warmth making his restless heart clam. Namjoon cupped jin's face who was getting red by now because how intensely his husband looking at him. Namjoon chuckled seeing his husband all flustered just by his single action.