CHAPTER - 2

Fumes were coming from ??? head because of his daughter's behaviour. Today is her wedding day but she went to the office to attend a meeting.

"Park f*cking Jimin, where is your daughter ? " ???/Shouted at his husband who gulped nervously.

"Why does he always scold me, when she's also your daughter baby ? " jimin whisper to hobi making a crying face. Hobi giggled cutely at him and said.

"Cause she has your nature, workaholic" hobi teased him before moving to other who was about to blast.

"What the ! I'm not a workaholic it's just that I'm strict at my work " jimin mumbled with a pout but heard by ???

"Oh yeah then let me remind you Mr. Park you being strict at work made you once faint by over working without taking care of yourself " ??? Said mocked while jimin pouted looking down.

"Sweetheart...yoonie calm down, she's gonna be here in 30 minutes. Let me make a call" Hobi Said to his husband with a nervous smile who glared back at him.

"Relax yoonie, let baby call her she will be here right away" jimin said nervously eyeing hoseok who nodded immediately.

"In 10 minutes, I will give you both 10 minutes she has to be right in front of my eyes in 10 minutes." Yoongi said giving deadly eyes to his husbands who nodded immediately while chuckling nervously.

Park jimin CEO of park industries married to Jung hoseok (CEO of Jung industries) and Min Yoongi (CEO of Min industries) and after their marriage three companies joined together

Park jimin CEO of park industries married to Jung hoseok (CEO of Jung industries) and Min Yoongi (CEO of Min industries) and after their marriage three companies joined together. Have one daughter(given birth by yoongi) who is currently in the CEO position at their Company, lastly their trouble maker twins boys( given birth by hobi). Love their family equally but their appa(jimin) is over protective over his family. Only yoongi and hoseok have the ability to calm down the furious jimin.Their daughter got all of her appa's behaviour workaholic and cold nature. Jimin was a workaholic and cold as ice before he met his husbands yoongi and hoseok. Love has the magic to change someone to their better.

"Cub where are you ? Did you forget today is your wedding huh.... " hobi said in his deep voice to look like he was being strict with his cub whom he loves the most, only to hear a deep chuckle from the other side. Jimin suppressed his laugh seeing this while yoongi had enough with his husbands childish behaviour.

Yoongi shook his head in disbelief and snatched his phone who pouted looking at jimin who motioned hobi to come to him who gladly went and hugged his husband.

"Where are you right now? Who goes to the office at their wedding park Taehyungie huh... Answer me..." Yoongi growl at their daughter only to hear a deep sigh from other side.