CHAPTER - 10

Jungkook slowly open his eyes feeling sunlight on his face with a soft smile feeling arms around his waist. He softly close his eyes feeling taehyungie's strong arms wrap around him but immediately open his eyes feeling something wet on his chest.

Jungkook gasped when he saw Taehyungie sucking on his clothed nipple in her sleep and not wearing bra underneath made the whole situation more complicated for Jungkook.

His whole body shiver when Taehyungie give a hard suck on his nipple while tightening her hold on him.Sweat buds form on his forehead at the unknown  pleasure. Jungkook tried free himself removing her arms from his waist to which made her bite on his bud at the disturbance but again started sucking on it while humming.

"Ouch...you meanie...don't bite them..."

Jungkook said with a pout looking at her who was softly sucking on his bud looking hell cute. Her face squeezed into his chest which made jungkook cooing at her morning puffy face while her lips form a pout sucking on his nipple.

"My Babybear...." He whispered pecking her cheek lovingly.

Taehyungie's pov

I woke up when my darling tried to free himself from my hold being lazy to open my eyes i let it be closed .But frowned when i felt i was sucking on something in my sleep so with out thinking i give a hard suck on it to hear my darling gasping that's when i realise that i was sucking on his nipple. At first i thought to free his nipple and don't make it awkward for both of us. but., let me say it clearly... i changed my mind cause it feel so f*cking good...so soft and smooth....which made me smirk internally. But my darling had other plans he was trying his level best to free himself which irritated me so I bite on nipple but later suck on it to smoothen the pain I cause but chuckle in my mind hearing his cute scold. Few minutes later he kissed on my cheek and whispered 'babybear' wait it's 'my babybear'.

What in the world did I look like a babybear ?

"You quite prettily misunderstood a wild tiger to a babybear, darling..." I internally smirked myself knowing in future he goona change that name and hopefully it will be really soon.

End of taehyungie's pov

"Really.... Babybear huh...." Taehyungie asked in her morning deep voice freeing his nipple. Jungkook startled hearing it and not knowing what to say he break their eye contact and tried to free himself with face whole red.

"I'm not done yet darling, need more." Taehyungie said snuggling and sniffing upto his chest taking his natural baby scent while giving little pecks here and there.

"Hub..hubby...wha..what..are...saying..." Jungkook stutter mess at hearing her shameless confession.

Taehyungie look at him making eyes contact while her eyes screamed the power, dominance, seduction she had only for him which made the other gulp and break the eye contact merely giving a nod to her in submission.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.