CHAPTER- 9

Drying his hair Jungkook had a shy smile on his face. His heart were beating more than normal remembering about Taehyungie, her gentle touches and kisses she gave him while dancing infront of everyone. But in all these he unnoticed a pair of eyes staring through his soul.

Taehyungie come to their room after freshing up from guest room cause her little wifey was taking all his little time for his beauty shower. Entering into their room Taehyungie never thought she would see an angel standing in glory being unnoticed by her presence , she freeze on her spot when she saw Jungkook who was drying his hair while biting his lower lips to control his shy smile.Her eyes ranged over him from head to toe making her gulped at the site,an angel who was looking effortlessly sinful right now. If he's sin she's ready to be sinner.

Jungkook come out from his lala world when he heard the door closing

Jungkook come out from his lala world when he heard the door closing. He turn around to see Taehyungie looking at him with an unknown emotion which he never seen in her eyes before made him all red while looking down, he lost his count that how many times he blushed today. He slowly look at her only to gasp and wide his eyes when he saw her sexy abs and muscle which was showing proudly as she was wearing her sports bar and pants.

 He slowly look at her only to gasp and wide his eyes when he saw her sexy abs and muscle which was showing proudly as she was wearing her sports bar and pants

A proud smirk form on her lips when she saw Jungkook eyeing her abs and muscle even without blinking.

"Enjoying your view darling..." Taehyungie asked him who immediately look away in embarrassment after knowing he was caught red hand by her while fascinating about her sexy body. His whole body heat up turning to red when he heard her footsteps coming closer to him and not knowing what to do he immediately turn around showing his back to her. Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and scold himself hearing her deep chuckle. He gulped and started to breath heavily feeling her presence right behind him ,so close.

"Didn't I asked you something darling,hmm..." Taehyungie asked rubbing her nose on crook of neck while her arms wrap around his waist who gasped at that her sensual touch. Her hot breath hiting on his neck which making him all weak and sensitive to her touch.