CHAPTER - 12

Hey sweets...Of course I'm still alive & sorry for updating late, actually it's my first updation on this year. So I was quite busy these two months that's why I can't update any of my stories but now onwards I will try to not be late at updation. Please forgive ur cute little author and enjoy reading.
Borahae 💜
_________________________________________

Taehyungie was the first one to woke up from their evening nap only to wide her eyes after knowing she was sucking on Jungkook's nipple who was sleeping peacefully hugging her close to his chest. Not wanting to embrasse herself and make an awkward situation for them Taehyungie slowly remove her lips from his abused swollen nipple only to hear a whine from her wifey. She looked at him surprised yet confused not knowing if he was whining being sensitive or not having her lips around his nipple.

Jungkook open his eyes with a pout not having any warmth around his nipple only to see his hubby looking at him confused. Still being sleepy and in sleepy state he done what his heart told him to do and that was

"Why are you up hubby ? Let's have some more sleep,come here" saying this jungkook pull taehyungie into his arms and what surprised her was when he himself feed his nipple to her mouth who unknowingly open her mouth to suck on it.

"There..there you go...now go back to sleep my bear..." Jungkook whispered softly kissing on her forehead and patting her head delicately so she can go back to sleep who closed her eyes at that. Jungkook softly smile at that and close his eyes to sleep more but

Jungkook immediately open his eyes realising what he had just done.With wide bambi eyes he look at her only to see her smirking at him with his nipple still inside her mouth.

Taehyungie were beyond shock when Jungkook himself let her feed on his nipple which clarified her that it's not the first time she had done that and this sneaky little bunny wife of her didn't let a clue of that she had done something unexpectedly which was cute and yet so sexy....

Taehyungie amused herself like how can she so much attached to jungkook so easily and naturally who always run away from being committed in a relationship and mostly skinship which was obviously before marrying a certain bunny named Jeon ju...nah Kim Jungkook.

Seeing other's shocked reaction she realise that he done than in his sleepy state and not want her to know about her own naughty habit.

"Hub..hubby...that...ahngh..."  Before Jungkook take out his nipple from her mouth taehyungie give a mouthfull suck on his nipple without breaking eye contact which made Jungkook moan out at the pleasure.

Blinking his eyes innocently jungkook look at Taehyungie while tilting his head to see her smirking and without wasting time she started to suck on them opening her mouth wide so she can take his nipple as much she can while kneading on his other chest.

"Hub..hubby...Ahh...Mmh..Pl..please.. " Jungkook don't know what he's pleasing for but his heart and body need more of his hubby.

And who was Taehyungie to deny her little wifey. Hovering over Jungkook's tiny body taking place inbetween his legs Taehyungie suck on his both nipples till it swollen and over sensitive. Pleasurable tears fall down from his bambi eyes because of his hubby. His tiny hands were on her shoulders pressing and squeezing hard on it at the pleasure.

"F*ck" Taehyungie cursed before letting go of his nipple knowing she's loosing her control as her tiggy down there started to roar as a tiger now. Taking her time she adjust Kook's top and look at him only to see a breathtaking view. His hair messed more than needed, forehead covered with sweat which resembled pearls, glossy eyes, cheeks red with tears which glowing under the evening sunlight, and finally his lips all red like strawberries because of getting continuous abuse by his bunny teeth her eyes travel down to his chest which was coated with her saliva and bite marks which didn't calm her tiggy down there.

"Hub..hubby...huggies...." With wobbling pout on his lips Jungkook open his arms to her who chuckle at her cute baby bun. Taehyungie softly peck on his forehead Who closed his eyes at the warmth and smile softly showing his bunny teeth. Taehyungie hugged her wifey wrapping her arms around kook's waist nuzzling her face to kook's neck who wrapped his arms around her neck and mumbled.

"Room...Inside...." And go back to sleep. Taehyungie slowly made Jungkook wrap his legs around her waist before taking her snuggly bunny wifey to their room letting him sleep more so she can prepare dinner for them.

Time skip

Jungkook woke up to see him alone in their room. He pout and look around her but his pout become bigger more finding her. It didn't take that much time to replace the pout with a beautiful shy smile on lips remember about the intimate moment they shared few hours ago. He hide his face in his palms remembering how he pleased for more to Taehyungie.

"Why..why should I embrasse about it, isn't she's my hubby and only I have the right on her humph.." Jungkook said with a pout and determination.

"Ofcourse you have all rights on me." Said taehyungie sitting beside Jungkook who gasped at the presence and blushed hearing

"Like I have every right on you Angel..."  Taehyungie said softly sitting beside Jungkook.

"Hubby....Don't tease me..." Jungkook mumbled hiding his face to her chest seeking for warmth who pull him close by his waist while caressing his bare waist.

"Does my Angel had a good nap hm..." Taehyungie asked while pecking his head who nodded before look up at her with his chin on her chest.

"Why didn't you woke me up hubby, I have to prepare dinner for us "  Jungkook said blinking his eyes innocently which made her cooed at him. Pecking on his nose tip Taehyungie replied.

"I have already prepared dinner for us, all my Angel need to fresh up ,your dinner will be server my queen."
Jungkook giggle at her being a little dramatic. Quickly giving a peck on her cheek Jungkook run to wash-up leaving a shocked Taehyungie behind Ofcourse  because of her naughty little wifey.

                                                  Tbc......