CHAPTER - 3

Jungkook was sitting in front of the mirror looking down while biting his lower lips continuously, he was hell nervous and afraid about his looks. He didn't look at himself after getting ready even tho his stylist already told him he was looking like an angel  but still he is not confident about his look.

All his thoughts  disturbed when his parents entered his room. Jungkook stands up and faces his parents still looking down playing with his fingers not getting any response after 5 minutes he looks up only to see his eomma leaning on his appa's shoulder with tears rolling down from his eyes with a wide smile on his face while his appa holding his eomma's shoulder with a beautiful dimple smile which reached till his eyes.

The great Kim namjoon can't control his emotions letting flow out which he was holding up till now letting his tears fall down from his eyes but still he had a beautiful smile, a big wide dimple smile.

Jungkook gasped to see this, his lips were wobbling seeing his parents who were admiring him like if they glared or moved their eyes from him, he would break down or disappear.

"Eom..eomma..appa..." jungkook whispers enough to hear namjin who open their arms for their little bunny who immediately runs towards them and hides in their embrace. After a few minutes they broke the hug, jin cupped kook's face and lovingly pecked on his forehead and said.

"Always stay happy my bun and don't forget we are always here for you. Hmm.." Jin said sweetly making Jungkook nod with glossy eyes with a little smile. He then excused himself from there cause he knew Namjoon and Jungkook wanted to have their own time. Namjoon was busy guiding marriage arrangements but that didn't make him not to spend time and have a little talk with his little baby even tho jungkook was already asleep. But a little bit of namjoon knew that his bun were always awake when he spoke to him at night.

Without saying anything jungkook hugged his appa tightly and started to cry loudly, he always teased his appa saying that his eomma was his favorite but he himself knows how much he loves his appa.

"I...i...do..don't wan..wanna...get mar..married... ap..appa...I do..don't wa..wanna..aw..away..from...eo..eomma...and..yo..you..I...ju..just..wa..want...to..be..your..li..little..bunny..appa..no,..don't..wanna....get..m..married "jungkook said in between hiccups while tightening his hold .

Namjoon sadly smiled at his innocent little bun in his arms and kissed his head while whispering sweet things to his baby till he calmed down now only sniffing were heard around the room.

"Bun...listen carefully to appa baby that  we are not going away from you, we're always here for our little baby. It's just you are taking another important step in your life and your appa and eomma are right beside you with each and every step you take like always and we support you. But the difference is that now you have a partner with every step you take. You both have to understand eachother feelings, and have to support each other's decisions. Most importantly trust, freedom and communication are the keys of a relationship. You don't have to always agree with your partner's decisions if the decisions taken are wrong just stand up with your values because it's not wrong or crime. Never I mean never let anyone question your character and self-respect even if it's your family or your life partner. Be proud of who you are if it's a no then it's a no to others don't be afraid to be yourself. Your eomma and appa always have your back like always. And I know Taehyungie will give all the respect and love my bun deserves." Namjoon kissed his bun's forehead who was crying like a mess, this is kim namjoon his appa, his inspiration and role model. Like other typical  parents they never told him to be someone which he was not, they taught him to be confident about himself and his decisions.And never surrender his self respect to anyone.

"I...I understand appa...I love you so much..." Jungkook said pecking joon's cheek who smiled in return and said.

"Alright, now stop crying your Taehyungie might be waiting for you " namjoon teased making another blush mess. Stylists give the final touch up to jungkook who was finally ready Namjoon to come forward and offer his arms while saying.

"It's time, bun..."

Taking a deep breath jungkook nodded with red cheeks and a shy nervous smile. They open the door to see jin standing outside with a beautiful flower bouquet.

 They open the door to see jin standing outside with a beautiful flower bouquet

Other side

Park's already reached the destination where the wedding is going to happen. It was so simple but screaming rich by the decoration and all. Sope and twins were admiring the wedding venue while Jimin was with his daughter who was looking a little nervous.

"Nervous.." Jimin asked immediately to get reply

"A little bit" Taehyungie said in her deep voice.

"It's casual to be nervous in our wedding tiger ,still remember when i was waiting for your eomma and momma to walk down the aisle I almost pissed on my pants if it's not your grandpa supporting me behind." Jimin said remembering his wedding day lightning the mood.

"Tiger I want you to be patient in your married life. I know you have never been in a relationship and it's new for you but don't forget that it's also new for Jungkook. Try to give your time to Jungkook and respect his every decision also. Never let your anger take over your heart and mind.Take every step slowly and carefully, take care of Jungkook now he is yours and i'm not gonna say that he is your responsibility because he's not.He is going to be you better half in every way. As a partner they never want to be another responsibility of yours ,they just want our time, care and love which I expect from you for Jungkook. Lead a healthy life with Jungkook, tiger" jimin said patting on Taehyungie's shoulder.

"I will appa..." Taehyungie said confidentially and determined. Jimin went to his husbands and said to his two brats to stand beside their unnie which they gladly did after all they never miss a chance to tease their older sister.

After 30 minutes all guests went silent when the heard wedding bells indicating the bride is here.

Jungkook slowly took baby steps holding tightly on his appa's arm looking down with a sweet shy smile while his cheeks and ear turn red because how shy he was making the guest cooed at the bride.

                                                   TBC....